Vietnam People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that 99% of all fake downloads are posted by vietnamese, specifically from the city ha noi... Banned the whole vietnamese IP range using htaccess over a year ago.

Fuck them, they are a 100% useless country when it comes to warez.

isnt this racist?
No.
However, it is stereotyping all vietnamese people as spammers.

But its true.

On the Internet, it's not racist. It's all about the traffic, and there is a very small chance that someone from Vietnam will be active on your forum/website. So yeah, who cares.

@Prazsky
When an IP is blocked, it displays the "403 Forbidden" message, and that message can be easily customized. And site owners can easily add something like this:
"If you can't see this page, either is something wrong with it, or your IP isn't on the allow list. If you want your IP address to be put on the allow list, please contact us at blabla.com@blabla.com".

That would solve the "there are good users" problem.

hey Jason, I have used your trick on blocking via htaccess.. I got rid of them, but there are who still can access and register again.

see what are you talking about? You can block someone only you block all ip in the world.

they still access your site if they want. and other hand there are many good people from that country too,
that smile everything will be better.

Best regards,

PS. I am vietnamese

^
yep, I think it's only one person who always access ang registers his username with a number suffixed. Maybe it's a bot too.

you see, kingdie, keosoft90, book-share, creativelivenew, mr2006... they are from vn. all of them good at computer, and all their post are good. some of them code their tools to post.
I am sure none of them use vn ip to publish their articles. It is not because of block vn ip. that because the traffic in vn not good.

Just spam like them

Agree with me?

Last edited:
I noticed that 99% of all fake downloads are posted by vietnamese, specifically from the city ha noi... Banned the whole vietnamese IP range using htaccess over a year ago.

Fuck them, they are a 100% useless country when it comes to warez.

No.
However, it is stereotyping all vietnamese people as spammers.

But its true.

Fuck you !

@kizmark
People from Vietnam are still registering on your forum? Weird, I think that all of the Vietnam IP subnets are included in my first post.

Using proxy is very easy !

=================================

To all Vietnamese hater: You can see how many Vietnamese (included me) are in this forum and you can check with their nickname to know they are good posters or just spammers.

Everything has
two sides: the good side and the bad side! So it depends on you, who chose which side you do want to see

@Jason: Ok how about using 69.*, 72.*...etc proxy ? You really don't need traffic from US ?

Funny !
* Vietnameses are always hard-working. Totally agreed.
But some of them work for their honor, while others work for money and just don't care about what they do. This type is everywhere not just in Vietnam.
* You don't need traffic from Vietnam. Absolutely agreed.
But think about Vietnameses who enrich your site's content - which attracts traffic from the whole world.

P/S: How do you call someone "spammer" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back