Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Vidxden Pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

9 comments

Yes, they pay
SNLzf.png
 
Last edited:
@Mindy:

when I order a payonner VidXDen card , I have this message "No such file or the file has been removed due to copyright infringement issues"

any idea about this ??
 
I have no idea...hmmm - I get paid via Payoneer and I didn't have any problem signing up for it.

Payments are usually made between the 4th and the 8th of the month. September earnings paid in November, for example
 
i have a payoneer card from another partner , i want to know if i can receive my payement in this card and what's the minumum cashout?
 
@Mindy:

when I order a payonner VidXDen card , I have this message "No such file or the file has been removed due to copyright infringement issues"

any idea about this ??

Are you sure that this is a message you received when trying to sign up for Payoneer? At what step did this happen? Can you post a screenshot or email one to me please?

i have a payoneer card from another partner , i want to know if i can receive my payement in this card and what's the minumum cashout?

Yes, you can receive payments from multiple partners to one Payoneer card. Basically, you need to choose Payoneer on the second (third, fourth, etc.) partner, and on the right side there is a banner that says "Already signed up with Payoneer?" Click on that and it will have you log in, which connects your account.

I don't know about minimum payout for that partner, though, sorry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

best87
Active Member · Joined
763
Messages
41
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom