Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

617 comments

I got a news from the admin.

Payments will be processed on 9th of this month.

Me too received payment for Thevideo but my vidup is still in pending status.

Thank you.
 
Hi,

Unfortunately there will be delay in payments this time and as antthenait they should be processed by the 9th.
I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,
Ahoura
 
Received but its on pending balance and i cant touch it for 21 days... why?

You have received a payment from xxxx xxxxxxxx the money is in your pending balance. If there are no problems with the order, we'll move the money into your available balance within 21 days.

wtf?
 
Last edited:
payment recieved thanks, but my view counts still froze until now? what should we do about this? i think it started to stop view count since august 14.
 
Hi everyone. I'm new to vidup.me .....

Are they still paying for the streaming views?? Or only for the downloads??


Also, what are the pay rates for the other site thevideo.me ? I don't see it anywhere.....

Please give me some help, as I am new to these 2 websites.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

A
File Host - VidUP.me · Joined
535
Messages
142
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom