VidUP Paying upto $30 for every 10000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ahoura

Yes, I agree with you. With regard to the payment system for members to buy Premium Accounts is a must and should have priority. I am also waiting to purchase an Premium Account too.

Very happy with your service, and knowing your reputation I will never hesitate to purchase one.

Kind Regards
GEDHARA

Last edited:
I just started using you today uploaded about 10 files then few hours later went back and half the videos had vanished, do you know why?

Cant be dmca surely so fast?

Last edited:
Dear CallofDuty,

Your question which was also mailed to us has been answered.

I will also post a quick reply here for others to see.
You are the first person to report such problem and it is definitely not because of DMCA. If anyone else is having the same problem then please report it here so I can look into it but for now it is most likely a mistake from your end.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Payments

All the payments have been sent out (with the exception of 2, the remaining 2 will be sent out tomorrow night.)

Regards,
Ahoura

Last edited:
Payments

All the payments have been sent out.

@wjun , Check your mailbox.

QUICK UPDATE

Premium memberships will be back tonight or tomorrow, and we will be processing credit card payments. Please note that we had to stop the PPS program for the time being as we are still experiencing with our new payment processor.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

I'm a vidup.me fan and using it as one of my video source on my tv show site.
I just have a bit of problem about pop ups or pop under.
I'm embedding the videos from Vidup.me and when my regular visitors watch on vidup.me they always complain about the double (2) pop up/under.
Can you guys minimize the popup/under to just 1 for embeds?

@nips101,

I appreciate the kind comment, unfortunately as you may know it is harder to monetize embed traffic compared to traffic we receive on the site. we only have a limited amount of space and considering the fact that we do not limit our users it is hard to earn money. We will definitely try to minimize it in the near future if we possible but for the time being it is our main source of income for embedded videos.

Regards,
Ahoura

I'll wait for that time. :)
Remote Upload is really great. Makes easier to upload something for those who have slow upload speed like mine.

hide vidcode

hi Ahoura,

I've been reading the posts here since your first post; and its impressive how professional and prompt you get back to people and honor your promises by implementing their requests on vidup; thus making it an even better product day by day.

I have one request only; and its rather a tricky one; which I'm hoping you'll be able to implement on vidup. It will allow us to migrate from our current video hosts & start using your videos on our extremely popular TV show portal.

For embeds, is it possible for you to hide the code of the video?

To clarify; there are 3 ways to identify the video code (the xxxxx) of any vidup.me video (vidup.me/xxxxxxxxxxxx).

1, from the title of the video (on top) before you play it.
2, from the title of the video (on top) after you click Close ad & Watch screen and reach the player
3, from the source code after you right click on the vidup background.

Are you able to figure out a way to hide the video code?
If yes; as in; if a person comes to our site and sees your video embedded on our site; but has no way of figuring out what the video code is; then we are in serious business.

The other small question is; are your video code always 12 digits?

thanks in advance;
you've managed to do pretty much all the requests you've been asked before (even as silly as adding a favicon whilst you're in the midst of having payment processor problems..etc); I hope you are able to execute this one .

we are waiting to hear from you,
cheers..
-Mike

Dear Rossi,

We use PayPal to pay our affiliates, and process credit cards for premium accounts.

Let me know if you need any help or have any other questions.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hi BlueFrogx,

I just got behind the computer, I checked and the site is working, I just checked our monitoring app and it seems like the site has been up completely for the past 24 hours.
The downtime could have been less than 30 seconds and usually in those cases we do not capture the downtime.

Just a reminder to all the uploaders, VidUP will not disappear over the night, we are planning on being here as long as we can so dont worry.

Regards,
Ahoura

Hmm actually in my case it doesn't even load, when I try from a RDP, it says centos default web page. I can still access static.vidup.me though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back