Status
Not open for further replies.

craignorris

header7c.png

bigbannery.png

pic1yb.png

header7c.png

pic2ga.png

Send me a PM if you would like a trial account.

Last edited:
16 comments
This sound great to me...I think, Limited copies should be sold so that it remain unique stuff and doesn't get ban on those top site.
Pictures are kinda blur ..can you plz post external link for images ?

btw, how much it will coast ?..Are there any trial/beta copy out ?

I am interested ..count me

Give me a copy / licence for review and i'll tell people if it's worth buying or not.
This is just a quick teaser: the script isn't entirely ready for launch, though everything is nice and functional. There will be free demos / review copies when everything is done, of course!

This sound great to me...I think, Limited copies should be sold so that it remain unique stuff and doesn't get ban on those top site.
Pictures are kinda blur ..can you plz post external link for images ?
btw, how much it will coast ?..Are there any trial/beta copy out ?

I am interested ..count me
There will be a limit to the copies sold, as saturation does ruin profits with TV link posting. We're thinking about a ~50 copy limit total for the lite/pro versions. The images were a tad scaled down for forums: here are some larger versions of those same images:

Image One
Image Two
Image Three
Might just be interested, give a review copy to a moderator.

How much will it cost and the mode of payment?

All depends on a moderators review ;)
When the script is launched, we'll have plenty of free demo/review copies - don't worry about that! A cost hasn't been finalized, though a small fee per 1,000 lite submits seems reasonable (it includes captcha solving for watchseries and auto e-mail verification for the new random TV-links system) and a ~$XX monthly fee for the pro version.

Thank you for posting larger image size...its look very impressive and easy to navigate/use.

What is different between elite and pro other than coast for per 1000 sumbit and monthly xx ?
What payment option you will choose ?...Just wanna know if you have plan to accept Alertpay ?

Please hit me a pm once your script is ready for review/sale.

this actually looks good cause alot of people want to earn money and submitting links to these big sites is really hard work so this looks good i hope that it isnt that expensive as i would love to buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back