VidSubmit: Make MORE $$$ With Your Files! (Now Live)

Status
Not open for further replies.

craignorris

header7c.png

bigbannery.png

pic1yb.png

header7c.png

pic2ga.png

Send me a PM if you would like a trial account.

138 comments
Okay here's my review:

Design:
I like it. It's very simple and that's big plus if you ask me. Nothing flashy, no ads, banners, nothing. Navigation is at top right beside logo and there aren't many options so you cannot say it's complicated. This is most noob friendly interface I have ever seen.

Speed:
It submitted my links instantly (had to wait few secs more for some sites).

Price?
It use "points". Price is US $5.00 per 5,000 credits, with 1 credit = posting 1 link to 1 site (this includes resolving captchas, re-queueing of failed links, etc). I like that, much better than 1 time payment so then someone will submit 100 links others will rape server with 10K links. This way it's highly unlikely that server will get abused. Payment method is only Paypal as I can see.

How does it work?
It's really simply like I said. You get dropdown box to select your show, type in season, episode number, add link and click on "Submit", simple as that. Then it will be added to "Query".

Which sites does it submit to?
watchseries.eu, one-tvshows.eu, sidereel.com, tv-links.eu, tvduck.com. You can select and unselect websites.

Final thoughts:
All in all, this is one great investment. We all know time is money and this script will save your time, that's for sure. If you upload TV Shows (stream) trust me, you really need to get this. Registration process is really simple and easy too (email verification required to avoid spam).

And remember you register, buy points and spread links, you don't actually get script and I hope it stays that way.

Please Add Support for imdb ID, so that you dont have to Put in Series name but the imdbid. That would be much faster for me!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll get my partner on that. ;)

Hey I Need Trial Account...........
Sent you a PM.

hmm cant see the info as imageshack giving unregistered error
I'll upload them to a mirror when I get home.
this looks really promising, but only 5 sites?
We have a nice system in place and can pretty much add whatever sites people want (alluc, fastpasstv, etc), so you can pretty much just expect the list to keep growing!
Could you give me trial account
Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back