Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
Dear Onload
Regards.
When I put My Mouse On Views it shows 242 Started though Video is showing 90 Views. What does it mean.
Kindly Highlight.

Thanks
Hello
As far as i am understand i means thats the no. of people started including adblock viewers, people who did not watch 10, bots, crawlers, pageviews etc.

Views is what completed all benchmarks, Thats what makes sense i think.

Team
Vidlox

Your rates are way off today. Check it out

DTM5v8f.jpg

So 140 US views gave me yesterday 0.29 cents

And today 383 US views gave me 0.26 cents

cY3lvu9.jpg

If you can, look into this problem. But if your explanation is going to be robots/not humans/crawlers don't bother replying.

Your rates are way off today. Check it out

DTM5v8f.jpg

So 140 US views gave me yesterday 0.29 cents

And today 383 US views gave me 0.26 cents

cY3lvu9.jpg

If you can, look into this problem. But if your explanation is going to be robots/not humans/crawlers don't bother replying.
Hello
Its indeed views which did not not completed the given benchmarks. There is nothing to look into. People only complaint when they earn less, they do not complain when they earn more.

Its the same system which gave you more yesterday, gave you less today maybe will give you more or less tomorrow ? Will you complaint tomorrow if you will earn more ?

I hope you got my point. We don't everyday change our rates like some of others, its stable.

It would be better if we would only show views which you got paid for BUT We cannot hide views which don't pay off, we want to be transparent and everything is in front of you.

Team
Vidlox

cant login.
because didn`t received activation email.

"Your account haven't confirmed yet.
Check your e-mail for confirm link or contact site administrator."

If you are serious uploader you should stay away from this host . They just waste my time . I was about to send them more than 20K daily but their stupid support member doesnt know how to provide a support so he just ban the account .

Update :

He also scammed me and never send the balance that was at my account . Even we have some fight in messages he still have to to send my payment . So now I see Vidlox is scammer until he pay me

Last edited:
If you are serious uploader you should stay away from this host . They just waste my time . I was about to send them more than 20K daily but their stupid support member doesnt know how to provide a support so he just ban the account .

Update :

He also scammed me and never send the balance that was at my account . Even we have some fight in messages he still have to to send my payment . So now I see Vidlox is scammer until he pay me
Hello scumbag,
Everyone knows how professional we are. You can read 50's of replies here, We would go an extra while to server our users, many people can vouch here but its not at all worthy to do that since we have nothing to prove shit eater like you.

Why is that only this scum bags have problem everytime, i'll tell the reason to everyone:-

We have very one nicest to nicest people here with most popular site to least popular site. But this shit whole thinks he own the world shitty shitty website.

:thumbdown:He thinks he can talk with us in anyway he want and say anything, But instead of listening to his shit talk, we decided to teach this shit whole a lesson he deserve. Thats why he got mad.

Hey shit hole, You may have lot of time to waste, but i don't. Keep replying and bumping our thread now ;)
This site face think we will scam him for $4, Hey shitface, Go reach minimum payment and request it. We don't want to keep $4 of a shit face.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Simply Scammer and not polite admin . So my suggestion to stay away from vidlox . If he did that with big uploader what he could do with others ?!

So I should say we can not trust vidlox with that unstable admin . who was begging me to join his host via private messages

I dont care about the $4 at all Just he needs to learn a lesson and send people payment .

more proof that he is unstable he is asking to reach the minimum while he banned my account . Means he doesnt want to send the payment means vidlox scammer .

$4 or 1 cent also this scammwe needs to send my payment

Simply Scammer and not polite admin . So my suggestion to stay away from vidlox . If he did that with big uploader what he could do with others ?!

So I should say we can not trust vidlox with that unstable admin . who was begging me to join his host via private messages

I dont care about the $4 at all Just he needs to learn a lesson and send people payment .

more proof that he is unstable he is asking to reach the minimum while he banned my account . Means he doesnt want to send the payment means vidlox scammer .

$4 or 1 cent also this scammwe needs to send my payment
Hey look, Now this shitface is talking about politeness. I just gave you the taste of your own dish. You asked for this. I could have given you what you were asking for anyway all i was asking you was few questions, if you could have remained nice like i was with you. But you decided to be rude.

This guy keep praising himself as big uploader, big uploader. Come out of your dreamland. We don't want a big uploader like you, go talk rudely to someone else, i am not here to listen to your shit talk.

Go on dude, don't waste your time. Btw you are not banned anymore. I feel so dirty to even let you visit our site, But anyway!

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
unbanned the account and it is 1 GB storage space !! are you kidding you.really unstable and uploader can not trust you !!

Simply NOT STABLE with bad behavior admin

unbanned the account and it is 1 GB storage space !! are you kidding you.really unstable and uploader can not trust you !!

Simply NOT STABLE with bad behavior admin
Why would i even let you use our service ? I wish i had an option to decrease your limit to 0. Anyway, reach minimum payment and **** , I hope you understand what i mean bro.

Btw thanks for constant bumps, helps us alot.

Team
Vidlox

Back