Vidlox.me - Earn upto $70 for 10k views + Launch bonus

Onload

Corporate Membership
Hi guys,

I’d like to introduce vidlox.me to fellow members of wjunction. Vidlox is video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online over both mobile and desktop. Registered users can take benefit of our affiliate program and earn huge money with it.

What makes Vidlox Different from others ?

Less and quality ads.
Better user interference
Everything is free and unlimited, visitors,users and affiliates don't need to pay anything to use vidlox.
No captcha or any kind of annoying blockers.
No streaming speed limit.

Below are some of the benefits for our affiliate program:-

> Earn as high as 70 $ for 10,000 streams
> Minimum payment $20
> Earn 10% earnings of your referral for lifetime
>Several payment methods including paypal, bitcoin etc
>No speed limit for Uploads/Downloads
>Everything is free for everyone. We promise!

>New countries into tier1 and tier2.

If you have any questions or suggestion, feel free to contact us.

Email: ts@vidlox.me

Launch bonus: We are giving out 10% extra as a bonus on your 2nd payment. All you need to do to get this is Post your 1st payment proof in this thread and you will get 10% extra on your second payment. Or $10 as a bonus who post first payment proof, choose any one benefit from above.

Hurry up! Only first 50 users who will post there payment proof will get this benefit.

Please note: Vidlox is currently in beta stage, so most of the features are working but bugs can be there. Please report if you find any and we'll fix it. Lets make Vidlox best together :)

Last edited:
1,888 comments
Wtf They Give me Reason low performance to Block my account Seriously see here
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxuUSyKH4t3dam1scmtUeTNjVkE

You are not only But Im the Victim of Vidlox too. May be many more users like you and me too.
I was sick for One week so I couldnt work and This Vidlox Banned my Account .He is Oppurtunist.
Beware Guys if you are a Big Uploader. Any time his Axe will fall on you if you are sick or on Holidays.
Beware of His Hammer.
Rest U guys Decide.

Bro More Than 700 plus video on my site Through Vidlox
Think about Hours of work Got wasted now im searching For all Video By vidlox and deleting them
:thumbdown: They Need To get Banned Here

Think about Hours of work Got wasted now im searching For all Video By vidlox and deleting them

Yes I Understand your issue. Viewers are getting 404 Error when they click any Link to View. Its really a very hard work to replace those links with some other hosts new Links.
That Vidlox will never ever understand this.

Hello
Updated the reason. Its more like Vidlox is a video host, not free cloud storage. You can not upload tons of data and not get any view on it. Space is required by other users who use it as host.

Team
Vidlox
What is Vidlox.tv?
Vidlox.tv is a video hosting provider. We offer online storage, sophisticated uploading and video streaming tools.
With Vidlox.tv you can host your videos and play them online from browser / mobile devices.
File remains online for 60 days without a view, but we can disable file expiry for you. Contact us for it.

and ?

ohh if my files didnt get any view than they will deleted after 60 days [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]it is in your faq

You cant Banned me For this Stupid Reason
Still Do you have Any other reason let me know
[/FONT]

Last edited:

You are not only But Im the Victim of Vidlox too. May be many more users like you and me too.
I was sick for One week so I couldnt work and This Vidlox Banned my Account .He is Oppurtunist.
Beware Guys if you are a Big Uploader. Any time his Axe will fall on you if you are sick or on Holidays.
Beware of His Hammer.
Rest U guys Decide.
Hello, "big uploader" I am pretty much sure you can relate to him, you were asked to step down for same reason. We did not invested thousands of USD to store your inactive/backups files.

You made same request to other users couple of weeks back and we have grown much more from then. People are happy with us because of a service quality and for that we need to take some hard steps. Sorry cannot make everyone happy.

Team
Vidlox

Hello
Updated the reason. Its more like Vidlox is a video host, not free cloud storage. You can not upload tons of data and not get any view on it. Space is required by other users who use it as host.

Team
Vidlox
What is Vidlox.tv?
Vidlox.tv is a video hosting provider. We offer online storage, sophisticated uploading and video streaming tools.
With Vidlox.tv you can host your videos and play them online from browser / mobile devices.
File remains online for 60 days without a view, but we can disable file expiry for you. Contact us for it.

and ?
Hello
Read our TOS

We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.

Calm your tits everyone, World has not ended for you. There are lots of other host which can store your inactive files. Reason we removed him is NON of his files were getting any views, why we should wait for 60 days for the data we know is not getting any view anyway ?

Team
Vidlox

Hello
I can restore them back and give you access so you can backup/replace them as you requested in email if it helps you.

Not sure why you are polite in email and Aggressive here in front of these users, kind of two face.

Restore done for 2 weeks as you requested in email. You can replace them now.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
I Know I talked about this With Vidlox Team They Give me 14days To get Good View Either get banned I still trying to get View Getting good traffic around 1k per day but no luck with view

Hey Guys Vidlox Team Restore my banned account thanks For your great service Vidlox

Thats Gud to hear. Now Put your head to tail to give them views otherwise same thing will happen again in few days. Dont b Happy that it is restored.
Hello
People like you are the one, we don't at all give a shit about. we may not ever ban his accounts, but thats between me and him as he understand himself that resources are not free. Seeing your post history i can clearly see you defame intentionally every host which don't work according to you.

Glad we kicked you from our network, don't want people like you anyway.

Team
Vidlox

Waiting torrent magnet you said you would put today!
Hello
Sorry for delay but tech guy is very busy atm and i am poking him again and again to do this fast but you can use other uploading method meanwhile.

Team
Vidlox

Last edited:
Back