VideoZer – Earn up to US$25 / 1000 views – Better way to make money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
view counting of videozer is not bad with 12$/1000 views

but.. when will videozer pay us??

May be we will stop post link videozer until we get paid.

So sad :(

Last edited:
@am21 What means of actual count?

@ThumperTM Just read your PM, please email me the details via email lara@videozer.com thanks :)

@abakodama Please tell me the link you want to remote upload? It's work in our side

@iamcot Please tell me your username, I will check it for you

@am21 What means of actual count?

@ThumperTM Just read your PM, please email me the details via email lara@videozer.com thanks :)

@abakodama Please tell me the link you want to remote upload? It's work in our side

@iamcot Please tell me your username, I will check it for you
yeah actual count i get loads of views a day and it is like a truck wanted to be pushed i get my payment after like more than 10000 views and it is written as 1000 view u gotta make that clear to people or check ur count view and pm me if there is any prob

yeah actual count i get loads of views a day and it is like a truck wanted to be pushed i get my payment after like more than 10000 views and it is written as 1000 view u gotta make that clear to people or check ur count view and pm me if there is any prob

There was so many factors affect your view counts earnings.
Is it an unique IP? Are they just load the player but didn't watch? They don't need to watch the whole complete videos, but certain of time is needed.

Please tell me your username so I can check it deeply for you. :)
Thanks!

finally support back~hahaa~

It is because we are working on website enhancement.
More remote upload hostings, July promotion, search function in video manager etc.

hi videozer

ok my username is michomoz and i really hope i would get my views fairly because i stopped working since i gave up hope but i wish u fix this problem an tell me about results :)

@michomoz Just look into your account, you have earned over $100 in past 30 days, not bad :)
And most your videos is 46-121 mins or over. Please try your best to retain your visitors and turn it into valid view count.
For other comments and bugs, free feel to contact me anytime.

PS if you still have problems in your earnings, please email me your video link and forum/blog that you posted on. Let's have a comparison. Thanks! :)

@michomoz Just look into your account, you have earned over $100 in past 30 days, not bad :)
And most your videos is 46-121 mins or over. Please try your best to retain your visitors and turn it into valid view count.
For other comments and bugs, free feel to contact me anytime.

PS if you still have problems in your earnings, please email me your video link and forum/blog that you posted on. Let's have a comparison. Thanks! :)
ok in solarmovie.eu i have submitted this movie link http://www.videozer.com/video/sKwdcB and it got 81 views and it still zero in the view counter i see that in videobb or putlocker that never happens at all iam trying my best really but i feel like if the counter gives me half of my real effort i would have get like 400 dollars not 100 only so i am so thankful but i suspect it

ok in solarmovie.eu i have submitted this movie link http://www.videozer.com/video/sKwdcB and it got 81 views and it still zero in the view counter i see that in videobb or putlocker that never happens at all iam trying my best really but i feel like if the counter gives me half of my real effort i would have get like 400 dollars not 100 only so i am so thankful but i suspect it

Hi michomoz, it seems that the view means the player load on solarmovie.eu
I have clicked your link but didn't watch the video, and the views still increase...

please fix remote upload from wupload, half of the videos fails

Wupload blocked us, could you please send request to their support team to release us? I hope they will take action if so many uploaders complaining that. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back