VideofyMe, Make money on all your Video views (Non Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they ask us for our blogpassword....!!!

www.videofy.me

How much do I earn?

How much you earn depends on how many videos you make, how many views they have, the content of the videos, and where your audience comes from.
We have different ad formats but count every ad which is shown on your videos and pay you money for each and every view.
When do you get paid?

On the 25th of each month, you get paid for the previous month's video views if you earn more than 50 EUR/USD. If you do not reach at least 50 EUR/USD the money is carried over to the next month.
Payment methods.

We prefer to work directly with Paypal payments but also support bank payments via BIC/IBAN on selected markets.

Is the country from where most of your viewers come from not on the list? We are working on getting ads in more countries as well as increasing the CPMs.

Origin of the viewers CPM The CPM depends on the origin of the viewers of your website. How much you make per thousand ad views. Australia 2-5 AUD Canada 1-8 CAD Denmark 3-9 EUR Finland 3-9 EUR France 3-9 EUR Germany 5-12 EUR India 0,5-3 USD Italy 3-9 EUR Netherlands 3-9 EUR Norway 30-90 NOK Saudi Arabia 0,5-2 USD Spain 3-9 EUR Sweden 50-150 SEK United Kingdom 2-9 GBP United States 2-9 USD

they ask us for our blogpassword....!!! Me or any one else not going to provide our administraive password it's a security therat..!!​

I think they are scam. I requested my payment since 10 days.
First they said that payment failed because my profile was not complete (but my paypal account was there).
Second time, when i filled my profile and requested again the payable money, they schedule my payment to April 3th. Until now, they didn't paid me.

They are not scam, I got the payment, they paid quickly. Got the money in few hours after request to my paypal account.

Definitily they scammed me. My payment status now are showing "PAID", but i didn't got any cents in my paypal account. The proof that i was scammed is that I sent more then 10 email to them and didn't got any awnser. And i requested this payment 15 days ago.

They are not scam, I got the payment, they paid quickly. Got the money in few hours after request to my paypal account.

Ok, I think I got scammed too now.. They suspended my account with ~70 EUROS in it, I had reached trashold for quite long time (50 EUROS), but their "advertisers" do not pay so I was never able to cash out. And it's weird to see when sometimes I make 10~ euros per day and that money goes to general balance, but the day after the payable balance doesn't grow more than 1-2 euros per day, so there is a limit that you can earn per day. It doesn't matter if you are good at advertising and getting 10 ~ k views or only 1 k views, you won't get more than 1-2 euros per day.. and eventually they will scam you. Also I got suspended for nothing, there was no illegal content in my videos. I have written to support a few times regarding slow Payable balance grow which is not adequate to my real earnings. I've never received an answer, I don't expect receive explanation of why I got banned as well. So they just wasted my time, I earned some decent money for this company (as my videos had 120 000 - 130 000 views in total and in quite short time), but I didn't get my share for my effort, got kicked like puppy without the payment. So I really don't recommend to work with them as they are not serious company, they scam people. And my opinion would only change about them if my situation will be fixed, but I doubt it will.

Ok, I think I got scammed too now.. They suspended my account with ~70 EUROS in it, I had reached trashold for quite long time (50 EUROS), but their "advertisers" do not pay so I was never able to cash out. And it's weird to see when sometimes I make 10~ euros per day and that money goes to general balance, but the day after the payable balance doesn't grow more than 1-2 euros per day, so there is a limit that you can earn per day. It doesn't matter if you are good at advertising and getting 10 ~ k views or only 1 k views, you won't get more than 1-2 euros per day.. and eventually they will scam you. Also I got suspended for nothing, there was no illegal content in my videos. I have written to support a few times regarding slow Payable balance grow which is not adequate to my real earnings. I've never received an answer, I don't expect receive explanation of why I got banned as well. So they just wasted my time, I earned some decent money for this company (as my videos had 120 000 - 130 000 views in total and in quite short time), but I didn't get my share for my effort, got kicked like puppy without the payment. So I really don't recommend to work with them as they are not serious company, they scam people. And my opinion would only change about them if my situation will be fixed, but I doubt it will.

This was not the case with you I think, you might have deviated the or Cheated the system or The main Reason would be you had Uploaded Copyrighted content videos Not original made by you

I got my first payment, after days complaining. They sent the money to another paypal account, that was the error.

Now I'm waiting for the next payment. Let's see.

This was not the case with you I think, you might have deviated the or Cheated the system or The main Reason would be you had Uploaded Copyrighted content videos Not original made by you

I can assure I have not cheated, and there was no illegal content as well, I put same videos on youtube, but somehow youtube doesn't have problems with them. I think the real reason you have suspended my account was because you didn't want to pay the money I've earned. I wrote two times to your support by asking why my payable balance barely increase, even though I make 10~ euros that day, I get like 1 euro to my payable balance. So in the end I have 70 ~ euros in general balance, but I still end up with 29 euros in payable balance and there is no way I can catch up even close to what I've earned, your support never bothered to answer me that or reply whatsoever. Also I didn't receive a notification or reason why I've got suspended. As I mentioned before there is no illegal content in my videos, most videos are related to technologies or reviews of TV shows or games. And once again I will repeat myself, youtube have never had problems with my content. It's odd that your company has, all of the sudden.. after 2~ months or more somehow you found the problem with that, also you waited until I will earn you some money and suspended before I can cash out.

One word - SCAM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back