VideofyMe, Make money on all your Video views (Non Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahrukh

www.videofy.me

How much do I earn?

How much you earn depends on how many videos you make, how many views they have, the content of the videos, and where your audience comes from.
We have different ad formats but count every ad which is shown on your videos and pay you money for each and every view.
When do you get paid?

On the 25th of each month, you get paid for the previous month's video views if you earn more than 50 EUR/USD. If you do not reach at least 50 EUR/USD the money is carried over to the next month.
Payment methods.

We prefer to work directly with Paypal payments but also support bank payments via BIC/IBAN on selected markets.

Is the country from where most of your viewers come from not on the list? We are working on getting ads in more countries as well as increasing the CPMs.

Origin of the viewers CPM The CPM depends on the origin of the viewers of your website. How much you make per thousand ad views. Australia 2-5 AUD Canada 1-8 CAD Denmark 3-9 EUR Finland 3-9 EUR France 3-9 EUR Germany 5-12 EUR India 0,5-3 USD Italy 3-9 EUR Netherlands 3-9 EUR Norway 30-90 NOK Saudi Arabia 0,5-2 USD Spain 3-9 EUR Sweden 50-150 SEK United Kingdom 2-9 GBP United States 2-9 USD

Last edited:
31 comments
I'm trying it and made my account today. I've got 2000 views in my videos and my earnings are at $2. I will let my review:

PROS:

- They pay for every views, not only uniques.
- Every video size get paid.
- Very few ads, it's similar to youtube.
- Good uploading and fast streaming.

CONS:

- High payout ($50) and no payment proofs yet (i'm afraid that they can be a scam).
- Maximum video lengh: 10 minutes
- Low payment rates (around R$0,80 per 1000 views)

I think you should try too, but there is no proof that they are legit yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back