Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not recognize lower rates. Your earnings yesterday compared to last Tuesday should have been the same.

Will ask techs to look into remote upload. Please do not submit too many links.

Sometime the rates dont update in real time takes a few hours even a day at times but the rates are always the same regardless or better in some cases..my earnings are up the last week only reason is i have been submitting more links..views are down to the uploader not VBB

@abakodama same here. it also started yesterday. oh well there's nothing we can do about it IF they're cutting rates or not. at least they pay.

Last edited:
darkpichu: We still pay on time.

abakodama & scudkitten: You should ask why less people are visiting our website. We don't complain, we wait and see. You are the one that can make the difference :)

videobb Customer Support

Payout request made before Sunday 11:59 EST will be paid on the scheduled weekly payments that were usually sent every Tuesdays. If you requested the payout after the cut off time as mentioned, it will be included on the following week’s payment

Last edited:
Account has been blocked due to abuse of videobb Terms and Conditions.
If you believe that your account was disabled in error, please contact us here

What happened, why my account was blocked.
I want to ask about my account. It was blocked now. could you reply me about this problem.
Thank you

edit account name : eqmovie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back