Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
another keywords that you can find related videobb posting site:
divxonline, dramacrazy, project free tv, solarmovie, moviesdatacenter, movie25, motionempire, watchmovieslinksonline, Watch Movies Online Filme Gratis...

or PM me if you want the full list of website :D

Hello videobb

why ist the remote-upload so extreme slow?

i tried to transfer money from the earnings-acc to the payout-acc on 2011-05-02 and it's still pending. how long will this take?
Why do you even have this 2 steps for payouts?

if i buy a premium-acc, will the converting process be faster and no more files will be reviewed?

and please check how kino.to embedded your videos. when kino.to just linked to videobb, hits and earnings was fine, since a few days kino.to embeds videobb and the hits and earnings gone down like hell.

Last edited:
really slow remote upload who cares, processing takes for ever then the review can take up to 8 hours or like 1 of my videos is in review for like 2 weeks now, videobb sucks everything else is better then videobb. there are way better sites out there that don't screw their members with this total bs review crap.....if your smart don't join or leave to another host

and please check how kino.to embedded your videos. when kino.to just linked to videobb, hits and earnings was fine, since a few days kino.to embeds videobb and the hits and earnings gone down like hell.

I also would like to know how to submit link on kin.to, can anyone help?

Hello, is something wrong ? I waiting 4 days and my payment still not processed and not moved to i i can click payment

fZKPN.png

Hello Brothers

Since Dpstream changed the system i earn nothing more , the other sites are not very good , take time to valid links , i know french well and i know from where get new movies in French language and really dpstream is the best site , can someone give me dpstream account or other good site because at the list of sites have bad ranking at alexa :(

I also would like to know how to submit link on kin.to, can anyone help?

you have to make an account on kino.to, then write the admins a PN: PN Box -> Helfer ACC

but kino.to has very much uploaders, so don't raise hope, i think you will not be accepted

Last edited:
Moggy: 'Review crap' is usually caused by a bug that doesn't convert your videos, thus, it cannot be reviewed either. Such files need to be resubmitted.

There's a reason why we can use Paypal and why Paypal cooperates with us. Any adult material found is a violation and could lead to a termination. I can't speak for other services.

I can tell you that we have a whole team of video reviewers working around the clock (24/7/365, not a lie) that reviews and accepts videos.

We have the money and resources to do that. Others...Well I can't speak for them :)

dropboks: We pay on a Tuesday. You probably asked after we paid.

abakodama: We are always working on getting others setup. Who would you like to see us setup next?

Moggy: 'Review crap' is usually caused by a bug that doesn't convert your videos, thus, it cannot be reviewed either. Such files need to be resubmitted.

so this bug suddenly disappears after 8 hours, videobb is crap, this reviewing stuff is affecting everybody, nobody is happy everybody is loosing traffic since all release site have videobb streams that don't work since 80% are in review, but its your site if you want to screw your affiliates with this crap then its up to you, i just saying you got PutLocker ,megavideo and a lot more where you can just release your streams without waiting 8 hours after upload, without the stress you have to deal with on videobb....

Moggy: A lot of videos are going through every day without the 'review crap'. You're talking about a handful that are under 'review'. Videos are retried for conversion after X hours in case they failed the first time.

In case these videos never are able to convert and stays in 'review' for too long, you are advised to report them, to me preferably.

akakodama: I do not follow?

what is this for nonsense, every friday and monday my videos are under review, not sometimes always..so or you talking crap or i'm singled out for review which is wierd since when i check other releases of the same video are almost all in review, or you have no idea what the problem is or you just lying to us

Video review only takes few hours to process depending on the volume of videos being reviewed. For some cases there will be delay if a video is found to have abusive or adult content. Our intellectual system will then be set in place to check for certain criteria and will soon determine if it passed or not.
This is why we highly recommend to check, and make sure that your video complies with our Terms and Conditions otherwise you might have to wait longer than the usual review period.

This is what i got back from videobb support it makes no sense, there is NO video from me that has ever been rejected so whats this about, 8 hours are a few hours for videobb for me it means being placed at page 6 or 7 on the release sites and getting only a few views.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back