Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VBBDave,

Do videobb have a limit, such a country limit to watch or download from this site? especialy from free user?

i realy intersting to use all my video host to videobb if you do not have limit like that,

Last edited:
@ngecity.com

I want site with good trafic and ranking , can u give me name of such sites? please brothers , someone can give us name of good sites that will help us to share our videos , i see that there is members that earn a lot

Thank you very much

dinny: Payments went out yesterday.

camps18: I would guess you will get your payment next week since you asked payment on the day.

teamz: Yes, viewing limit of 72 min., then 60 min. wait.

Premium users have unlimited views.

amingamil: Next week I guess. Payout went out yesterday as seen. See screenshot above.

Can you please give me best sites to share my videos from Videobb

and please tell me if you can do remote upload from fileserve or filesonic or just from megaupolad or some solutions to have remote upload from this sites

Thank you very much

dinny: Payments went out yesterday.

camps18: I would guess you will get your payment next week since you asked payment on the day.

teamz: Yes, viewing limit of 72 min., then 60 min. wait.

Premium users have unlimited views.

amingamil: Next week I guess. Payout went out yesterday as seen. See screenshot above.

VBBDave can you please tell me what happened to my account??

hi new here

hello guys this forum is amazing i really fall in live with it from the first sight

first want to thank you for this great discussion i really learned a lot from it

second: i wanted to as a question :
what other servers i can download from in " remote upload " other than megaupload because this is a major problem for me

third: i hope u fix the problem of uploading which happen sometime or more often when remote uploading more than a file in one day because this is annoying when u search for another link for the same movie or video

thank u for all :D:D

Hi Dave,

I transfer earning to payout on 25 April 2011 but still pending until now, it suppose to be faster, right?

my vbb id intellectfrontier

dexter1352001: I cannot see what happened. Best bet is that you breached our Terms.

abakodama: We will be adding more hosts to our list today or tomorrow.

botagas: Must be one of the few ones that failed to convert. Got link for it?

infinit: I would assume that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back