Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have an idea :P What about increase $ per view? :)) 1$/1000 is really low. I know you chose it at the beginning but there is more rivals every day.. Or just what about increase that earnings only for premium members? :-) You'll sell more premiums than :P Think about it please and it would be great to see an answer here :)) Thank you..

I remote uploaded two files, one from youtube and another one from my private host with the username and password like this: user: password@myhost.com and they are still pending...How to solve this?

Now I checked back my account and they are uploaded. However I would suggest to increase the speed of the remote upload. Also, one of the file was a 340 p vid from youtube but when uploaded to videobb it is displayed only in 240 p . How can I remote a file without losing quality?

Hello,

I have a earning balance is still pending since 2011-04-18. I am trying to get this fund transferred first to my payout account, but it still didn't goes through.

I am wondering anyone has the same issue lately?

nudget: We dont need to prove our existence. $1/1000 views is realistic and can be paid by us. Anyone who pays higher you will start to question if you really do get paid for this amount.

CyberPunk74689: The quality of that file should become 340p in a few days time.

All payments for PP will be going out soon/are on going. All AP payments have gone out.

Hello VBBDave

First i tell you , thank you very much for all what are you doing here :)
I have known Videobb just a month ago and really all people that i know earned a lot from this site , really is very serious site :) , i want work more in your site but the problem is find the good is where i can share my videos , before was Dpstream and really this site is with very good trafic and can earn a lot from it , but since yesterday they changed rules and new members can any more share their videos :( so please if is possible give us the best sites with good trafic that they accept share videos of Videobb

Best regards

sorry i have second question :) , today i asked to pay me via Alertpay , and i did not get my money yet , may be because i asked a bit late? but today is the day to pay , just i want know what is the problem and if i will have to wait till next week , my username is : camps18

All this money i got it from Dpstream but now i will can any more post there and because that i asked you to give me some sites with good trafic

Thank you very much again :)

Hello VBBDave

First i tell you , thank you very much for all what are you doing here :)
I have known Videobb just a month ago and really all people that i know earned a lot from this site , really is very serious site :) , i want work more in your site but the problem is find the good is where i can share my videos , before was Dpstream and really this site is with very good trafic and can earn a lot from it , but since yesterday they changed rules and new members can any more share their videos :( so please if is possible give us the best sites with good trafic that they accept share videos of Videobb

Best regards

sorry i have second question :) , today i asked to pay me via Alertpay , and i did not get my money yet , may be because i asked a bit late? but today is the day to pay , just i want know what is the problem and if i will have to wait till next week , my username is : camps18

All this money i got it from Dpstream but now i will can any more post there and because that i asked you to give me some sites with good trafic

Thank you very much again :)

61536538.jpg

Look the pic please , i asked to pay and still pending :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back