Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moggy: We do not differentiate between premium and free users. We certainly do not punish users. This is something we will look into as it is only files that are high risk are the ones held back.

Moggy: We do not differentiate between premium and free users. We certainly do not punish users. This is something we will look into as it is only files that are high risk are the ones held back.

Thats my problem, what i have checked friday is that from the same videos 12 where in review and 1 was working, you just can not say well those 12 are high risk and the 1 is not, since they probably came from the same source.
and its always on friday (since thats the only day i do releases, i can't judge on other days) so on the site you have working megavideos and vidxden, and 90% of the videobb are in review. People are not stupid if they want to see a videobb movie and they are almost all in review, they will skip it next time they see a videobb video link and go with the other stream hosts....

Last edited:
Hey all

Is it PROCESSING or REVIEWING?

Need to get this right. I'm getting opinions from everywhere, so please inform me which one it is.

I have not received. :'(

7XaE7.jpg

Notice for all:

-I think we rolled out with a new system that would kill the bug for the display of "reviewing".

-If it states processing it is because we get a lot of videos that we need to process

-No more upgrades. That stopped in March. You have 1TB of space to play with.

NaNo2Ra: You pressed PAYOUT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back