Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
sambaker: I cannot disclose what high risk means. High risk means high risk to the foundation of VBB.

If you can PM me your username we will be able to look into your account.

Mr.Perfect: Megavideo?

vedatyes: Not all. Some that are high risk we review. Some = <1%
BS, my videos are being reviewed every friday there has never been anything wrong with my uploads so your just lying about this <1%
its so worse that when after hours they have been reviewed i get very little views because i was so late with the release.
[SLIDE]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_a1_LX6uvvhs/TakBDYPrQ5I/AAAAAAAAGsc/Pj93ym5wUGo/Capture_62.jpg[/SLIDE]
there is even a video being reviewed for 2 days now, time to look for a service that doesn't screw his affiliates

Edit: a hour later, btw my videos are still being reviewed but i noticed many releases on sidereel are also reviewed except a few that are not guess its not a review at all but a punishment for not being a premium user, so if you are premium you can make money if not your screwed and get this review stuff

Last edited:
:O wow what is this i'm seeing? if i post my username here i get to be a premium member? is that true?

edit: pls upgrade mine too :)

UN: flippy07

Last edited:
BS, my videos are being reviewed every friday there has never been anything wrong with my uploads so your just lying about this <1%
its so worse that when after hours they have been reviewed i get very little views because i was so late with the release.
[SLIDE]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_a1_LX6uvvhs/TakBDYPrQ5I/AAAAAAAAGsc/Pj93ym5wUGo/Capture_62.jpg[/SLIDE]
there is even a video being reviewed for 2 days now, time to look for a service that doesn't screw his affiliates

Edit: a hour later, btw my videos are still being reviewed but i noticed many releases on sidereel are also reviewed except a few that are not guess its not a review at all but a punishment for not being a premium user, so if you are premium you can make money if not your screwed and get this review stuff
I am a premium user but my video are being reviewed too. I made more from putlocker now than videobb because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back