Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with you the picture quality of videobb not good look like duckload,but you can think if you watch movie,and it's alway buffering, will you watch it anymore?
________
Bmw 802

Last edited:
mkv videos

One more thing,

I tried uploading some videos in mkv format through FTP and I got an error saying something along the lines of "forbidden file format". I take it you guys don't support mkv just yet? Any eta on when you will?

Regards,
zam

MKV should be supported. Have you tried to upload an MKV via webupload? It could be we haven't updated the file formats that we support for the FTP.

I'll have to check with that.

To be eligible for a Premium you need to have uploaded at least 50GB.

link export

Heya VBBDave,

Would you be able to add a link export feature to the site? I would like to be able to download a text file containing a csv of all of my uploaded videos in the following example format:

title,description,tag1;tag2;tag3,category,url,embed_code

Thanks,
zam

Hey VBBDave,

I haven't tried uploading mkv through the webupload. I'll try it.

I believe I have uploaded more than 50gb if you could check.

Thanks,
zam

Uploaded Video : Test.mkv | x264/AC3 | 720p | 350MB | 45 min

VideoBB Output : Test_2.mkv | H.264/MP3 [FLV Flash] | 240p/480p | 80MB/160MB

Picture quality is beyond horrible quality. seriously a _joke_. I suggest firing your FFMPEG coder and hire someone who knows what the heck Deblocking is :o . Sorry to be harsh but you guys obviously have the servers and drive to be succesful...your site is nice looking, pretty well layed out, everything is fine except for the one thing everone is there for.....the videos!!!
Blows my mind, but there seems to be zero deblocking done on your h.263 videos (im guessing encoded with ffmpeg as i was once plagued with the exact same blocks when i tested ffmpeg for fun...).
Audio is fine.
Stream loads fast....a pity when this same low quality could go into a 50mb mp4 and load REAL fast.
I cannot speak for anything higher than what free users see as this is what the majority of users will be viewing, and currently theres no way in hell im paying for premium to check further...the lazines put into the video quality has really turned me away.

Duckload Output : Test.mp4 | x264/AAC [MP4 Flash] | 360p | 180MB

Picture quality is lacking but a HUGE step up from h.263 flv. x264 settings could be optimized for higher quality at same encode speeds/filesizesbut thats what people get for not hiring people who know their shit....
Audio is good...i hope mp3 was chosen for compatibility and not simply the easiest thing to do....almost as simple to go with aac which is far better.
Stream is a bit slow, but Duckload has said time and again streaming is not priority and will be fully functional in future.

Megavideo Output : Who cares. Mega owns the world at the moment so even if you call their videos crap it doesnt matter. Sad but true.

I would like to thank you for this thorough description.

We do have in mind of improving this quality issue, so hang on with us for now until that gets fixed.

I would like to thank you for this thorough description.

We do have in mind of improving this quality issue, so hang on with us for now until that gets fixed.

Like he said quality of converted mp4 or mkv videos is very bad, they have to many pixels. Only converted avi files is very good.

a good thing to note, thank you vedatyes. indeed i only tested mp4/mkv conversion. divx/xvid is still the more popular so i wouldnt be surprised if that was focused on first in production.

More than welcome VBBDave, glad i could provide feedback. i'll be watching VBB with much interest for changes and upgrades :)

Im a nut for video streaming so keep us informed! Best of luck.

hi VideoBB
rockistrance is my user name can you change to premium account plz thx

"Dear users,

Paypal and Alertpay has now gone out for all those who requested.

We will be paying Webmoney starting from next week and onwards.

Best regards,
videobb"
I must create an account in Webmoney to receive my payment now?
you do not pay by paypal?

iEncode: This is exactly why we created this topic so we could get some detailed feedback. The technicians are looking into fixing this, so give it a few weeks and you will be seeing better quality.

RockIsTrance: We do pay by Paypal. We are saying we will start Webmoney payment from next week and onwards.

bitis: I guess it's a qualified guess - If he's using an RDP to upload with, he knows how much bandwidth has gone out.

Hey VBBDave,

Any word on the csv link export feature I requested?

Also, would I be able to get my account upgraded to premium? I do have over 50gb uploaded.

user name is "zamyre".

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back