Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

i had a feeling that was going to happen, I just thought videobb would do the respectable thing and pay the affiliates that made his site popular not just belly up and run away.

i had a feeling that was going to happen, I just thought videobb would do the respectable thing and pay the affiliates that made his site popular not just belly up and run away.

Sadly they wont be paying a cent id say...they are running now and do
not want anything to do with copyright material

Escobar your comments aren't wanted we all realize you're a huge putlocker fan, it's just a matter of time before that goes down quit having such a good time and expressing that, when people are frusterated and dissapointed, its a bit idiotic on your part.

sad 'cause mad? :D
wtf are u talking? "putlocker" fan, omg.... i'm a uploading fan and liked all hosts...noob!!
i have (had) over 7000 files on vbb, earned thousands of dollars... do you think i like it, that they are down?? omg...
but you have just to realize, that its OVER here!

Obviously it's over, but your negative comments aren't needed right now, alot of people are angry if you want to just add to that you can go to some other forum and piss people off more.

but your negative comments aren't needed right now,
i'm just realistic...not negative... face the truth, dude.

but i would think putlocker are on the verge of the very same fate
maybe...we'll see how the other hosts are dealing with this situation... letts hope the best. although new hosters will come, and take the empty place

You're realistic all I stated was hopefully affiliates get paid, maybe im not realistic that a file hosting company wouldn't do the respectable thing and pay whats due, or maybe you're just here to add more negative then there already is. :)

You're realistic all I stated was hopefully affiliates get paid, maybe im not realistic that a file hosting company wouldn't do the respectable thing and pay whats due, or maybe you're just here to add more negative then there already is. :)

WTF are you talking about, thief. Its not your money so don't cry over it. Go find a job better.

i think all file-hosts with copyright issues will go down for awhile
i just hope that someone will stand to those imperialism and start again with something good

Also if putlocker wasn't to close, I can just imagine the problems in the future such as dmca notice pull downs, extremely heavy, disabled files, extremely heavy, even more heavy then he already does, and he will do so to his users because he can they would really have no other choice, I won't deal with that but I know you will escobar:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back