Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
If MU can be taken down any host can..no one is immune..whats with all the dmca removals lately..getting a bit annoying now being honest

22 removals today so far..This is a joke..Thats 60 this week..I think
ill be closing my vbb account soon if this keeps up

EDIT: Another 15 removals in the last 10 mins..thats 37 removals...if this keeps up
ill have no videos left by end of the day..

If 10 more videos are removed today..im closing my account..simple as that

EDIT: 5 more removed..5 to go and account is closed..

Last edited:
Yep 141 more removals in the last 10 minutes...Its the end of VIDEOBB in my opinion..they are sh*tting themselves now because of yesterdays events.

Sad day in the upload world...alot of work went into uploading all those videos and they are removing all videos now on all users...

Waste of time to even re upload them now..time to close down my site i think

WOW 300 videos removed now

EDIT: 600 REMOVED

EDIT: 750 REMOVED

Last edited:

2400 files down to 1983 files and keeps going down drastically due to "dmca notice take downs" unbelieveable all my work just went down the drain and keeps going down the drain as my typing this.

Feel for you mate...but this is the reality of it now..Videobb is about to close down id say...no more money to be made from them or videozer

Ashame, I wonder how many other host will follow and pull most of the content down, hopefully we all will get paid what we were due all of the remaining balance, we all worked hard, it's sad to see..

All buttons related to making money or transfering money have been removed both from videobb and videozer.You will get nothing im afraid this is the end of both sites

give me my money and stop your affiliat program

1628841279.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back