Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr.Perfect: We have to stop it during some peak hours.

John.Doe: That should be the opposite here. Users cannot download the videos without having a Premium account.

sambaker: Maybe you did not make payout. Thats my only explanation.

theboss10: No. The only commonality we have is that we use the same host. That's as far as you can draw the lines. I will admit that we may have some distinguished features that can be found at other hosts, but that's common in the industry.

moonvn321: Today we will be transferring to payout. Payment will come out tomorrow later.

scudkitten: Did you upload them while maintenance was performed? The maintenance should have been an improvement for streaming and loading of site. Not the remote upload feature.

Will try to get the .tsv corrected. thanks
I request to transfer earnings from my sites earning to payout account it still pending.

LFUY.Screen%20shot%202011-03-24%20at%2019%3A20%3A37.png

What do you mean it did not make payout

@vbbdave. Views never updated (remain "0") for all the videos uploaded since yesterday.
Don't tell me that they have not yet been viewed. It's impossible.
Like the whole season 6 of Criminal Minds which I have submitted to Sidereel.com has 0 views!
Please check.
My user name: tysoon
Thanks.

Last edited:
@vbbdave. the upload page shows some of the links already as complete even though they're still in the processing tab of the video manager page processing forever. will it be possible to make it read processing instead of complete? it is confusing. it will be easier to reupload the links if they are marked as processing instead of complete because the upload page shows the actual link so i can just copy and paste it again after 24 hours. thanks

Last edited:
@vbbdave. Views never updated (remain "0") for all the videos uploaded since yesterday.
Don't tell me that they have not yet been viewed. It's impossible.
Like the whole season 6 of Criminal Minds which I have submitted to Sidereel.com has 0 views!
Please check.
My user name: tysoon
Thanks.

even i have the same problem, my storage space reset to zero around 26 hrs back. earnings have come down drastically.

Only explanation for views not going up today is maintenance of some sort within videobb, i have noticed this myself but end of each day views and earning increase
dramatically. Other than that i third the DMCA listing idea so we can delete them.

VBBDave

hi dave ,

can you upgard me to premuim please ?

my user name is :messi74

thank's

Please upgraded account :'(

user name "messi74"
please "VBBDave"<3

Last edited:
Remote upload MU to videobb

Hi Dave and all,

I got problem regarding MU to videobb remote upload. I'm trying to remote upload multiple MU files to videobb simultaneously at the same time (max about 12 video) but as resulted my MU account suspended because "accessing 7 files/videos from 5 different IP addresses at the same time". This is the second time my MU account suspended for the same reason.

Is there any solution for this kind of problem? I hope there is solution since I wish I don't have to remote upload one by one video from MU to videobb and taking ages to do it for thousands of video.

Thanks

@master vbbdave. it would really realy really really realltyltyerl be useful for the users if all the tabs in the video manager have export to tsv function. that includes all videos, processing, failed, especially dmca. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back