Videobb - Make Up to $30 - Upload Videos and Make $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked back on your previous screenshot...i didnt realise you meant the actual buttons at the top...I thought you meant popup advertisements...Those buttons are fine how are they annoying you??? Just click full screen and they are gone

R®USSHIM_I™¯: It disappears after like 1 minute~ MAX . If you click away then its OK

nitto42: No upgrades. You have a lot of disk space to make money and upgrade yourself~

Hi Dave,

I have been uploading some videos from megavideo to videobb and some copies are excellent but some copies are really shitty where you can only see pixels eventhough the original copy on megavideo is okay...

Any way to quality is good for each upload?

Thanks.

Why do I have: Transfer rejected ;/

I think that my freund use my computer and he press transfer from my computer.

Please, unlock account. No longer is it does not happen again. Please, send the overdue money. He promises that have already my friend will not use my computer.
I ask for favorable consideration of the matter.

Last edited:
Hi Dave,

I have been uploading some videos from megavideo to videobb and some copies are excellent but some copies are really shitty where you can only see pixels eventhough the original copy on megavideo is okay...

Any way to quality is good for each upload?

Thanks.

Had this issue a few months back...not much can be done about that its not on vbb's side that is the issue from what i know...I just choose a different mu file to remote and that fixes the problem..Easy solution really

Why do I have: Transfer rejected ;/

I think that my freund use my computer and he press transfer from my computer.

Please, unlock account. No longer is it does not happen again. Please, send the overdue money. He promises that have already my friend will not use my computer.
I ask for favorable consideration of the matter.

I think your better off pm'ing Dave about this and not deal with this type of matter on a public forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back