Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Video Meh - $30/10000 Views - Everything goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

87 comments

SNV: I don't think they can backtrack because their system wasn't working. That's why they had to fix. Can't pull a cat out of a hat when there isn't a cat... :)
 
On it again with them.

__________________
Added after 4 minutes:

Will report back.
Guys I told you to tell me if all was good yesterday.
 
Last edited:
On it again with them.

__________________
Added after 4 minutes:

Will report back.
Guys I told you to tell me if all was good yesterday.

I used video.tt and then i passed to videomeh. with this, however, i m still at $ 0 earnings ... why? I have to stop using it?

your inbox is full
 
Last edited:
My inbox isn't full Freddy. Yes they're still trying to work out why people's earnings are $0. I'll notify everyone in this thread and also via PM (the ones who've pm'd) when I receive news.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

C
Banned · Joined
285
Messages
61
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom