Video hosters for movie sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilascovici

Hello, i am looking for video hosters to upload movies.I found few good, but i haven't tested if pay,etc. But for first impression looks pretty good: videomega.tv , mooshare.biz, video.tt(i tested). I need something like mooshare with pop-under, without capatcha checking, hit,,watch as free user" etc... Video mega has that trick with fake play button and the ,,x" small like hell hidden. Video.tt it's very good for tv shows site, pay good, good streaming, and serious site :) . Thank you everyone! :)

3 comments
As for your requirements, I think you should go with a dedicated hosting server for your online movie streaming. What kind of budget do you have for the server?

Hello, i am looking for video hosters to upload movies.

It depends on what kind of movies you trying to upload. If they are copyrighted, I wouldn't even bother, as most hosts won't allow copyrighted material. However, if they are creative commons, that is perfectly fine. Also, some people may say you need a dedicated server, don't jump to the conclusion that you need a dedicated server, consider your options before deciding whats best for you.

As for your requirements, I think you should go with a dedicated hosting server for your online movie streaming. What kind of budget do you have for the server?

@RH-Calvin, I don't think he is looking for offers, if he was, he would have posted in the requests section. I think what he is looking for is advise, reviews.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back