Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling Videload.com Movie Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to sell Videload.com as is. The site in it's current state generates over 12k uniques a day and makes roughly $50-$80 or more a day using Graboid, Adsense and Infinity ads.

This site is listed on a few very high traffic sites and the traffic is genuine solid traffic. I also have some great organic traffic on some great keywords so there is alot of great organic traffic aswell. As you can see below in the first post I had over 1300 google hits alone just yesterday.

You can see our live traffic feed here http://whos.amung.us/stats/readers/l9g07jclnsry/ as you can see it sustains a substantial amount of traffic.

Organic Traffic

10h9kk5.jpg


Analytics

33bij5z.jpg


I am looking for a solid figure of 1k so the BIN is 1k. Purchase will include everything you see including the domain, all files, template and design. Hosting is not included!

Bids start at $800. Feel free to ask any questions here.


The site is busy with people adding links on a daily basis and has become popular with link hunters so getting links is not a problem. You will have links coming in every day at all times.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
168
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom