Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Videload.com Movie Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about http://videload.com

The site is about a month old so there's not a ton of movies yet but we get decent traffic already. About 12k uniques a day. I tried to make it look good graphically.

Let me know =)
 

6 comments

I agree with Anthonis, the site is very very slow. You definitely need to get that fixed. The graphics on your site are pretty good, but, you need to simplify it a bit more. Right now it feels clustered.

Good luck with the site though :)

Update: I found your source for slowness, the homepage is too heavy with stuff as I mentioned above, simplify it. The forums load much faster however.
 
I already tried that. I think it's one of the plug-ins I am using because at first it was as fast as the forum is but now it creeps.... not sure what it is.

__________________
Added after 11 minutes:

Fixed it. It was one of the plugins calling the DB every 10 Seconds.

__________________
Added after 17 minutes:

Thanks for the tip guys. I would have never looked into to today if I didnt read your replies.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

S
Active Member · Joined
168
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom