Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

1,842 comments

Just want to remind everyone that we are upgrading few of our servers and some files may go offline for short periods. Our capacity and your conversions will be much higher after this is completed in the next few days.

Thanks all.
 
I have sent them an email but is there a place to do so in the forum? I am really new in that forum may be some of the users can request it for us?
 
Thanks for confirming.
We have finished the upgrading and videos should load much better now. If you have any feedback please let us know.
 


[TABLE="width: 600"]
[TR]
[TD]
icon_holiday.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]Happy Holidays All!!!
We have a special offer

Earn 2x Dec20[SUP]th[/SUP] to Jan 04[SUP]th[/SUP]

Thanks for all the hard work you have done.


More info
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]



@adrian92
The reason it was late is because in pay request you didn't specify the method of payment.
Secondly you requested on 17th which is past Sunday (our cut off day for requests).

I have made an exception and paid this amount to you now.

Everyone knows we are the best host with more than 1 yr history here with weekly payments. I will proceed to remove your account due to the way you post
about us in WJ.

Have a nice day
​
 
Last edited:
Hi vidbull,

I just checked now in my vidbull account and status for 2013-12-22 is PAID already but i checked my paypal account and no amount was credited. Can you please check pls? Username is piggychops. Thanks.
 
[TABLE="class: cms_table, width: 600"]
[TR]
[TD]
icon_holiday.jpg
[/TD]
[TD]Happy Holidays All!!!
We have a special offer

Earn 2x Dec20[SUP]th[/SUP] to Jan 04[SUP]th[/SUP]

Thanks for all the hard work you have done.


More info
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I ask our payments to check this and send again if mistaken, it should be tomorrow.
Hi vidbull,

I just checked now in my vidbull account and status for 2013-12-22 is PAID already but i checked my paypal account and no amount was credited. Can you please check pls? Username is piggychops. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

vidbull
Banned · Joined
vidbull staff
697
Messages
405
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom