VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do this by going to My Files, Select the links/files you want to get the embed code for and then select 'Export Selected' from the top of the table.

Export all function is located right below the search button in My Files area.
Thanks

Please fix the bug

Software error:

Can't locate /home/vidbull/public_html/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Modules . Plugins /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8) at Modules/Session.pm line 86. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Payments will be done on Monday moving forward. They will be processed tonight, thanks.

All payments made. Thanks

Last edited:
CRF value of conversion is set to 24 which is media. If we do convert to mp4 we will use that queslity settings, but sometimes we do not convert to mp4 depending on server loads. Thanks

my files is in mp4 format but when I play the movie it plays fine but hear no sound at all

so I downloaded the whole package of the codec pack to see if I was missing a codec but still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back