VidBull.com Earn up to $40/10k - Stable affiliate program since 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I can not open the site.

Software error:

Can't locate /home/vidbull/public_html/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Modules . Plugins /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8) at Modules/Session.pm line 86. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
Same problem.

Wake Up Video Bull

Software error:

Can't locate /home/vidbull/public_html/cgi-bin/Languages/english.lng in @INC (@INC contains: Modules . Plugins /usr/lib64/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8) at Modules/Session.pm line 86.
For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

i request for a payment on 28th march, when i get the payment. please inform me in what day of a week u pay and when should i request for a payment for that week
i mean if u pay on friday then what day is the last day for payout request for that week
sorry for my poor english

Admin's schedule payment day is not Friday. But we must need to request for payout within early Friday. Because admin must verify all cashout request on Saturday and will pay on Sunday. But sometimes he has to face lots or cashout request, so he needs more time to verify them all.

On that case he may pay within next Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back