Vertify PayPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooper

Banned
Banned
Ok guys i will post a tutorial here.I used copy/paste from a place i found.
I posted this because people are selling same shit here but why to buy when you can get it free.

This could be useful to those who live in the US, are under 18, and want a Verified Paypal Account but don't have their own Bank Account or Credit Card, and have their own method of getting money to a PayPal account, where it's trading something like Giftcards for PayPal money or selling exclusive programs, or whatever. BE SURE TO READ THE BOTTOM PART OF MY POST/GUIDE. Anyways to the guide now!

1) Go to https://www.netspend.com/ and click on "Open an Account".

2) Fill out the information that you need (The ones marked with a *) and then click "Finish".

3) Enter in your email-address, phone number, and make up any username you desire, and continue onto the next page.

4) On this page, just put your password and a security question and click "Submit", and on the next page click "Done".

5) You'll appear at logged into your account. Move your mouse over onto the "Add/Manage Money" bar, and it should have a drop-menu. Click on the bottom of the list which is called "PayPal Transfers".
NOTE: KEEP THIS PAGE UP, AS THIS WILL BE THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

6) Open up a new tab/window and go to paypal.com and click on "Sign Up", and it'll redirect you to a page with three options, most choose "Personal" as they don't buy/sell online or have their own business. I chose Personal if you need to know.

7) Now on this page, you have to fill in ALL the fields. Once your down click "Agree and Create Account".
NOTE: THIS INFO MUST MATCH THE INFO YOU SIGNED UP ON WITH NETSPEND, OTHERWISE THIS GUIDE WILL NOT WORK. SAME EMAIL ADDRESS, HOME ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, NAME, EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR YOUR PASSWORD, BUT THAT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS.

8) Click on the "Continue" button under "Pay with my Bank Account".

9) Remember our NetSpend page that I told you that you had to keep open? Here is where it comes into play. Copy over your bank information from NetSpend to your PayPal account. Which would be your Bank Name, which would be MetaBank, Account Type, which would be Checking, and then your Routing Number and your Account Number which will be different for everybody.

10) Once your down copying over your bank info from NetSpend to PayPal, finally click the "Continue" button. You'll be automatically directed to some page which is for the future.

11) Now this is one of the final key-points of the guide, your 2 Mini-Deposits. Let me explain this a bit. After doing all the steps mentioned above, PayPal will send 2 really small amounts of money, generally around 5-10 cents although you could get higher if your lucky, to your NetSpend account. This takes according to PayPal 2-3 BUSINESS days, for me it only took 1 day, I'm not sure why but it just did. After 2-3 days of waiting, log in and check your NetSpend account for the 2 Mini-Deposits that PayPal sent to you. You can find the Mini-Deposits by moving your mouse over the "My Account" bar and on the drop-menu should appear one listed as "Transaction History", click that and enter the EXACT deposit amounts onto your Paypal, by clicking "Get Verified" it's in small text, and then "Confirm Bank". Make SURE you enter the exact amount of money Paypal sent you. Once you enter those two deposits in, click "Submit" and then SHA-ZAM, you get verified. Enjoy your Verified PayPal Account!

NOTE: YOU MAY BE SENT A CARD FROM NETSPEND LATER (GENERALLY 1-4 WEEKS) IN YOUR MAILBOX, DO NOT ACTIVATE THE CARD, OTHERWISE YOU MAY BE CHARGED A MONTHLY FEE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU ACTIVATE THE CARD AND ARE CHARGED.

Here are 2 images of the mini-deposits I received form PayPal and my PayPal account verified if your a little skeptical.
Sorry if the pictures are too big.
1. Mini-Deposits (Part in red rectangle is the mini-deposits)

1259405684_6563c16e256a3210c6130c3e834d3d5c.jpg

1259405786_7a532b99c90c8412c3acf4f5ee92e0c9.jpg

20 comments
Yep only US paypal but well i hope that it will help somebody.
I was looking around here and there was guys selling same paypal acc with 4-7$

I remember selling those damn NetSpend cards where I used to work, awful experiences dealing with their customer service.

I have to admit, clever idea though.

If you open a us paypal account and use this trick it will work but paypal will track ur ip and block that account i have tried it :D

Netspend is a horrible horrible online bank,read the reviews they are terrible. If you're willing to do this why not open up a regular bank account since you're pretty much doing the same for netspend. Bank of America FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back