Selling vbulletin or phpbb skin modify service ::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny-X2

Banned
Banned
We are introducing new service of modifying skins of phpbb and vbulletin.

What service we give ?

1. Skin Modding (You have your forum skin and don't wanna change it but wanna bring some twist to it and make it more charming then tell us.)

2. Banner or Designs of Sigs or buttons

We will change the icons, post icons and everything else so, that your forum will look 100% unique.

Also, another thing we never repeat any designs so, we guarantee that your design will never be reproduced and will provide you with source PSDs also.

*********** ONE GOOD OFFER *************
Will provide this service for free for any one respected and trustful and
they should write a review about my service.

Our rates:
Our rate are as follows:

Skin Modding ($3-10)
Logo,SiG,Buttons and other gfx works ($1-$5)

WIll give one member a free review copy of skin modding service .

I don't have any examples to show but i will show you as soon as i get offers and reviews.

Also, i may be unavailable for some days but its not that i wont do it

ALso, designing may take max. 4 days

you can add me: smartgaruda@yahoo.com

12 comments
I don't want admin , i am selling my designs and also, giving one copy to god members so, they can say about me.

Just, say if you want my work or not neither i may complain to mods. Whenever i try to do something good this guys disturb me with unwanted replies.

I reported a bunch of stuff to loget. She said she was busy and hadnt had time to look at it yet. Be careful because as I said he scammed a few of us now.

Whenever i try to do something good this guys disturb me with unwanted replies.

I like to make sure people know your a scammer and not to deal with you. So yes I lurk and follow you around.

Given this guy is a scammer/leech/ and an utter liar i have to wonder why he is still allowed to be here.

He uses ppl to get things to his own advantage (i know this from personal experience), he is a liar/thief.

He does NOT have the ability to create a pile of cow dung, he uses the http://i41.tinypic.com/ot0zo6.jpg as his own work!! Balls when we had warezviper.com (which I paid for) I created several forum ranks which he is now saying he created.

I am not good at graphics which you can see by the example he gives.

As for the original post he does NOT have the english ability to create such a well presented post.

Stay away from this prat, as FAR away as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back