vBulletin IMDB Info Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMaldo

Banned
Banned
Info: What is this plugin for?

This plugin makes it possible to show data from IMDB Movie Database using the movie ID with a BBCode.

As far as I know many users were looking for a plugin something like this which pulls data from IMDB and shows directly in the post.

This plugin uses a script which is contributed under GPL. However, a big part of the system was rewritten and a lot of coding were done to integrate both systems.

Features:
Plugin Pulls these movie information:
- Contry (
- Genre
- Time
- Language
- Director
- Cast
- Description
- IMDB Score
- Thumbnail Picture
- Trailer Link
- Advanced control of style, language and dimension.

Requirements: Your host must have allow_url_fopen = on

Selling this for only 15 USD for the first 3 People, then 20 for everyone one else. Paypal ONLY.

This will be licensed to your site, meaning you can't share the script nor use on multiple sites, valid for one installation only.

ogyono.png

BTW Need money to pay someone some money I owe.

Also if I raise 50 USD in donations I will release this for free only here at WJ.com

31 comments
^^^ yep, that's true.

Said he and ( his ) mate coded it or some shit.

All they did was remove the actual persons name and replaced it with theres.

It was actual WORD for WORD in the doc just names changed.

DOWNLOAD EXTERNAL LINK & CHECKER v.1.0.4
====================================

Credit:
~~~~~
This modification was developed by DiabloKbron and Hantu in the year 2009 (c).
This modification was uploaded to Scenerz.com, and is offered to download there exclusivly.
DOWNLOAD EXTERNAL LINK & CHECKER v.1.0.1
====================================

Credit:
~~~~~
This modification was developed by IdanB. in the year 2009 (c).
This modification was uploaded to vBhackers.com, and is offered to download there exclusivly
Some custom link checker you made.

I've tested and both are the exact same.

This plugin uses a script which is contributed under GPL. However, a big part of the system was rewritten and a lot of coding were done to integrate both systems.

I really hate going offtopic on peoples sales topics but you do know that the GPL license states that any changes made to the original script and any software using the script MUST make their changes and source available to the community? In other words you completely violate the GPL, even if you have rewritten 99% of what you used. To be fair you should release the source instead of selling.

Closed. Anyone can take free code, encode it, and sell it while claiming it was highly modified. And even if it was it still wouldn't be allowed (GPL License). Thread will also mentioned in the staff discussions to see if this is worthy of the title 'Scam Attempt'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back