• Free forum and ticket support
Special control panel in vBulletin:D
only 260$:|
Payment
westernunion ConversionB-)

Contact me
jartna@hotmail.co.uk

13 comments
This couldn't be carded or anything...(Sarcasm).
No one is going to give you more than $25 for this unless you can prove it isn't hacked or carded.

i am talking about license not full package without license it is totally useless. and you have to transfer your license to new owner or buyer.

i am talking about license not full package without license it is totally useless. and you have to transfer your license to new owner or buyer.

oh i understand u :))

hay the customer will take user and pass and emil then can chang it 4m vBulletin
also can call vBulletin support 2 chang evry thing 2 him:)

Well, maybe you should put a screenshot as proof of payment. And mostly scammers/carders use WU , because many of them can pick it up under almost any name. So yeah, I smell a scammer. Can anyone vouch for you? etc.

You registered on other forums?

1-im not Thief or scammer
2-if u wanna screenshot as proof of payment hahahah also scammer can get it esly !!!!!!!!!:)):))
3-you wanna anyone vouch for me? hayi can get any frind or any 1 to say he good he fine he not Thief or scammer i have vBulletin 4m him:D

1-im not Thief or scammer
2-if u wanna screenshot as proof of payment hahahah also scammer can get it esly !!!!!!!!!:)):))
3-you wanna anyone vouch for me? hayi can get any frind or any 1 to say he good he fine he not Thief or scammer i have vBulletin 4m him:D

First of all. You said you buy like 10-20 licences and then you sell it "cheap". Well, how could you have so big business when you don't know to write/talk english man. Scammers can't get it easily, when they card it PayPal is going to limit the account. So he can't login to account anymore, if he wants to card it with Credit Card via WorldPay, he must have same IP as the billing address is from. So yeah, no one would use so valuable socks because of vBulletin licence that can be suspended in any time.

Bai.

This is the 3rd dodgy thread you make about a vB 4 license and it'll get locked just like the previous ones. I'll say it for the last time: proof or it ain't gonna happen. Contact a staff member and provide some valid proof of purchase if you want to sell this vB license.

As a final note, if you make a 4th thread about this without complying with the above then further action will be taken. Have a good day and may the holly angels of English grammar and spelling pay you a visit this evening.

Lockified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back