Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling vbulletin 4.0 lifetime license

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a vbulletin 4.0 lifetime license, I am looking to sell.


I personally own this license. I am the original owner as well. I no longer need it, so I am selling it.



If interested, let me know what your offering for it.


Must be reasonable, it is a $195.00 license.

TpzRe.png
 

15 comments

I'm the 1st owner, i bought it as i have already mentioned that in my 1st post.

You didn't. I asked how many times can a license be transferred. If it can be used on 3 different domains, then I might get it. Yours is one, then whatever I transfer it to, then one more if whatever I use it on fails.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

R
Active Member · Joined
507
Messages
51
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom