Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

vBSEO Problem.. Please help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I am facing this problem from more than 4-5 weeks, after i changed my Hosting from shared to VPS [knownSRV]..

Now the is problem ->

753843.png


As you can see, sitemap shows been generated... but When i click on sitemap link i get nothing ... it just shows mesg ->

Code:
Sitemap file not found

Sitemap Link ->
Code:
http://www.warez-home.net/sitemap_index.xml


I am using vBulletin 4.1.5 PL1
vBSEO version -> 3.6

vBSEO Search Engine XML Sitemap version -> 3.0
Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=253516&highlight=vbseo


Kindly help me, if anyone know about this problem.

Regards
Jass
 

14 comments

Hi, If you run sitemap generator and than go Sitemap Link you propably see that everything is ok. If yes, you should go to your vbseo sitemap folder and change permissions of data folder to 777. I hope this help.
 
Most likely because you are using 4.1.5.
You should downgrade to 4.1.4.

SN: I use vB 4.1.5 and I believe I had issues using the sitemap generator as well. I stuck with 4.1.5PL1 and just do it manually through a different website.
 
so its same like upgrade ?? just instead of running upgrade.php.. need to run install.php

are you sure, it will not create any problem ? and downgrade will go smooth ?

kindly reply !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

J
Active Member · Joined
Cricket
752
Messages
65
Reactions
28
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom