UserShare.net - Make Money - Up To $50 per 1000 Downloads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds great but not for me.......my file downloaded 27 but they counted 1 . maybe its a scam site......? dont knw bt im not trusting them....anything like dat haapppen to u guys??

sounds great but not for me.......my file downloaded 27 but they counted 1 . maybe its a scam site......? dont knw bt im not trusting them....anything like dat haapppen to u guys??

There is a difference between file downloads and file views,if your file was really downloaded 27 times you would have seen the equivalent in money and seen 27 downloads in your reports.

Might give a try if my HF rank drop. Now it's still plat from last 2 month. Quite tired to keep the rank high.

Please provide working RL plugin and FTP.

Hi!
I have a little probleme with usershare! I have 5000-6000 downloads from Hungary this country is in type-c but i only have 4.88950$! I need premium membership for get 17$/1000 downloads? My files larger than 450Mb so i dont know why i have only 4.88950$!

Hi!
I have a little probleme with usershare! I have 5000-6000 downloads from Hungary this country is in type-c but i only have 4.88950$! I need premium membership for get 17$/1000 downloads? My files larger than 450Mb so i dont know why i have only 4.88950$!

What is your username , I will have a look at your account.You do not need premium membership to earn 15.00/1000 ,Chance is are all your files are not being downloaded from one location, so your calculation is off .

Usershare_payment_proof.JPG

they dont pay pp fee ?

My username is: saad970
Thanks for helping!:)

We have checked,you have little money because the files were not actually downloaded ,if you look in my report you will see how many times it was actually downloaded,the downloaded counter on my files show the views and downloads,the downloaded counter on my reports is actual downloads and for that you get money.

We have checked,you have little money because the files were not actually downloaded ,if you look in my report you will see how many times it was actually downloaded,the downloaded counter on my files show the views and downloads,the downloaded counter on my reports is actual downloads and for that you get money.

Then what's the need to show the views and the incomplete download counts if the file's not completely downloaded... ???

Even I have heard and read stuff about them paying only $5/1000 files of Netherlands (in Gp B) and the actual count in "My files" never goes to 1000 even if u download all the 1000 files.......

This is what I read on one of the sites while I was searching for a review of this site, (I don't remember which site it was since I was browsing too many sites too quickly)

@Usershare- it would be great if you could show a screenshot of 1000 files being downloaded and paid in the "My files section"....

And how do we come to know where the downloads are coming from??? Is there no provision to know what, like fileserve???

PS:- Not trying to defame this filehost, just asking a few questions abt what I read.....

Then what's the need to show the views and the incomplete download counts if the file's not completely downloaded... ???

Even I have heard and read stuff about them paying only $5/1000 files of Netherlands (in Gp B) and the actual count in "My files" never goes to 1000 even if u download all the 1000 files.......

This is what I read on one of the sites while I was searching for a review of this site, (I don't remember which site it was since I was browsing too many sites too quickly)

@Usershare- it would be great if you could show a screenshot of 1000 files being downloaded and paid in the "My files section"....

And how do we come to know where the downloads are coming from??? Is there no provision to know what, like fileserve???

PS:- Not trying to defame this filehost, just asking a few questions abt what I read.....

By you saying you supposedly read something somewhere, you can't remember where, doesn't mean its true. If you have doubts about being paid and stats being counted, ask users here who have been paid ,they have no complaint about stats being registered.

I will agree with you however on the advanced stats ,and display of which country downloads are coming from,this is very much important and is being tested for bugs at the moment and will be released shortly, as well as a finance page to see your profits ,requests for payment and paid etc...

As for the counter which is show on the download page and in my files ,there are mp3 only uploaders(because we stream files ) who require it to show how many times users listen and or download there content, that is represented by the download counter,which is why it remains.To see actually downloads, this is shown in reports.

I got that once but not anymore, not sure what I did wrong....@usershare Thanks for payment, and can I get premium since FTP is only for premium at atm.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back