UserShare.net - Make Money - Up To $50 per 1000 Downloads!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very small ammount receiving from refferals . :(
this is being increased
FTP UPLOAD NOT WORKING
2nd server being implemented
Plugin can't upload from rapidleech.
I have this plugin Upload for Rapidleech for Member.
i fixed it ago 7 days, who need pm me. I will send demo. But you paid for me a beer and coffee. :D
Are you willing to share?
can u move country japand to group B ?
We will think about this
do you give premiums? (it is a tradition here...)

My username : illetyus

Thank you
Yes we do give free premiums.
can u do get link download + with file name EX :
www.fileserve.com/xxxx/filename.html

This will be done also..

Hello usershare
I'm an uploader
Please change my account to premium one.

Usershare username: sergio090588
I have a long time to contact you ! Please up my account to Premium for Uploading !
Thank you usershare !!!

I assure you we do not throttle speeds,we have no need to, we are performing upgrades to a section of our network to incorporate the changes users have been asking for, this is the cause of the low speeds you experience on that premium server(it will not last much longer).My guess is when you called, he/she stopped the updates, and started them again in non-peak hrs.

That is understandable, i deleted my comment. Please post server upgrades, etc. in your news section too on your site, or at least inform about it your staff, so i won't complain.
Thanks!

@Usershare- If a PREMIUM user downloads 20 different files from the same IP within 24 hours, what will his downloads count be- 20 or 1 ???

This is because I post collection posts and that usually has more than 20 files per post

Maybe this needs to be clarified, I see other people in this thread saying that the biggest restriction is unique ip and not sure where they get their info.

If a person with 1 ip address downloads 1000 files/songs in one day or 100000 different files they will all be counted.the unique ip restriction only applies when you are download the SAME file more than once.So if you download the same file 1000 times from the same ip it will only be counted once premium user or other.

More clear?

@UserShare - remote upload table should be placed ABOVE these useless images we can see in every other place of the site. Can you move remote upload table up?

And - I dont foresee your future in bright light with XFS engine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back