UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read properly, you would see what they are saying, or since its so much you would be able to make a short hop over to the next page and quote it, since you read soooo much ...

Again, get your facts str8, if downloads are being done the site having a short break, the downloads don't stop.Usershare is never down for an extended amount of time, unless its a fault of our datacenter as we have multiple redundancy.So if what your saying is that just as the site is down is the exact moment all of your users want to download ,it makes no sense.Everyone accepts that every file host has its problems , and we are known most for fixing those issue on a fast turn around time, so again, a three minute, lag , down time due to back ups or implementation of new features , keeps your earnings low is kind way off.

It is not a short break down or 3 minutes lag, yesterday site was very slowly from 2 or 3 pm gmt+1 to almost nightime, it happens way too often, so i suggest you fix it if you want downloaders to use your site, and fix also problems with payments, everytime i requested a payment i had to contact support 5 or 6 days later because it was still in pending status, put automatic payments once a week for instance like filesonic does, i cant be contacting support everytime i want to get paid.

I promise my proof:
usershare1.png

tnks Usershare

Last edited:
pay-per-sale instead pay-per-download

hello usershare i have many downloads but im earning nothing from them.
maybe i have pay-per-sale and i NEED pay-per-download.
I cannot select pay-per-sale or pay-per-download in my account :'(.
my user's shilajit.

thanks for your help.
regards, shilajit

Hello have you checked my account for embedding videos? I don´t see the code yet with premium account.
Fixed, you should now see the code when you upload.
Do u pay by Western Union ?

If yes whats the min payout and how much fees to withdraw for Western Union

Regards

It all depends on how much money it is you are transferring through western union.
It is not a short break down or 3 minutes lag, yesterday site was very slowly from 2 or 3 pm gmt+1 to almost nightime, it happens way too often, so i suggest you fix it if you want downloaders to use your site, and fix also problems with payments, everytime i requested a payment i had to contact support 5 or 6 days later because it was still in pending status, put automatic payments once a week for instance like filesonic does, i cant be contacting support everytime i want to get paid.
follow the trend of the discussion, if you dont know what we are talking about read again.
hello usershare i have many downloads but im earning nothing from them.
maybe i have pay-per-sale and i NEED pay-per-download.
I cannot select pay-per-sale or pay-per-download in my account :'(.
my user's shilajit.

thanks for your help.
regards, shilajit
Just email support@usershare.net, they will change it ASAP

Last edited:
migahost.com payout rate is same but i somehow tend to earn more per downloads with them. any idea why i get lower payout with useshare even though the rates are the same.

migahost.com payout rate is same but i somehow tend to earn more per downloads with them. any idea why i get lower payout with useshare even though the rates are the same.

Have no idea, could be a number of reason.I'm not familiar with that host so cant offer up any conclusions...

Please STOP spaming ! you are trying to introduce your site in all topics in this forum.
if it's good enough then u'll get popular without such spam .

Hi Usershare! My only wish is that please repair the automatic payment so everyone is paid. My payment has already delayed twice, now it is stucked with "missing details" status. I know you said that it will be sent back to my account, but i fear that every time i want payout it won't be sent as automatic system has an error and shows "missing details" while all of my necessary details are added. I know there are a lot of problems but my fears are acceptable as only one server crash and my payment history will gone so will my stucked money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back