UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can somebody help me? how do you remote upload from fileserve to usershare? what link you get from fileserve ,nornal link or direct link,and do you need to put your username and password of fileserve ,i try to do that but i cannot do that,please help me how you do that thanks :(

Hello usershare, I'm an active uploader and looking forward to work with you.

Can I have a premium ? my username is Rocke
Please read critera on how to qualify for a premium
i ll start today with usershare
Nice B-)
mmmm.... I tried uploading from RL server but the screen says initializing upload and the percentage is stuck at 0% nothing happens...mind you that this RL works with FS,FSC,BS very well. Tried it with another RL same result, one more thing was that both the RL servers ddnt hav usershare plugin. Is that the case?

Please use the upload plugin here :)

http://usershare.net/upload_plugin.rar

WebMoney still does not work?:(

I hope will soon be operational
Again, progress is being made.We finally got our account :) We just need to get funds in it, obtain a secret key and then announce its up.Just be patient please,were working as fast as we can....<_<

Usershare, can you please separate view column from downloads, since view column is completely innacurate, and those are just random numbers. I got 6 views on file I just uploaded, without posting it anywhere, so, if separation is possible, that would be usable.

Usershare, can you please separate view column from downloads, since view column is completely innacurate, and those are just random numbers. I got 6 views on file I just uploaded, without posting it anywhere, so, if separation is possible, that would be usable.

They arent inaccurate.they had to have come from somewhere, either you upload automatically to twitter,facebook etc.Is not random tho.We can confirm this also .

upload stuck at 0%....

Hello Mr usershare this time I tried to RU from FS using my prem accnt n still it says initializing upload and stuck at 0%. Im a bit of a noob to the RL thing but I do believe that u dnt need RL for direct RU frm FS? plz help :(

you should separate the View column from the DL, i get over 300 Dl+View but earn only 1$ ??
and i think really that the column is for the download only, i have files bigger than 700 MB uploaded & posted in very popular site, those files shows (0 Views+DL)...
where files smaller than 700 MB shows number of DL..
if i get 1 $ for 300 DL, i guess when i will get 3 $ for 1000 DL !! This is a huge big Fail !

Hello Mr usershare this time I tried to RU from FS using my prem accnt n still it says initializing upload and stuck at 0%. Im a bit of a noob to the RL thing but I do believe that u dnt need RL for direct RU frm FS? plz help :(

As far as I know fileserve doesnt give direct links so you have to put your username and password in the links.

As for RL I've never used it myself so just ask for help here with RL and they will assist.:)

you should separate the View column from the DL, i get over 300 Dl+View but earn only 1$ ??
and i think really that the column is for the download only, i have files bigger than 700 MB uploaded & posted in very popular site, those files shows (0 Views+DL)...
where files smaller than 700 MB shows number of DL..
if i get 1 $ for 300 DL, i guess when i will get 3 $ for 1000 DL !! This is a huge big Fail !

Thats what your reports section is for.If you want to just see stats on downloads , go there.
(The advanced stats will be back up tonight)

you get zero downloads becuase the file over 700mb needs to be hotlinked do be downloaded by a free user or users with a premium account can download.

Last edited:
"(The advanced stats will be back up tonight)"

you mean this?
usershidi.png

cause its not showing me any image m8. or stats. I just want to view countries who downloaded the most of my files..

"(The advanced stats will be back up tonight)"

you mean this?
usershidi.png

cause its not showing me any image m8. or stats. I just want to view countries who downloaded the most of my files..

Yea check back later.We'll put up the link checker as well.

And I can confirm that I uploaded a file directly on usershare, and when I looked at it, it had 6 views, no facebook, no twitter, no post on forums, only files on usershare, and me on my account.

More interesting to uploader is downloads, and where downloaders are coming from (forums, not countries) , so we can target our uploads , and not waste time posting on forums that no one downloads from. Or upload files no one is interested in. Or we can target specific media files to specific forums. There is 0 filehosts with that option, some can only show a country, but not from where traffic is coming, is it google, is it some forum, blog, facebook or twitter...
You will save space, we will save time, more money will be earned in shorter amount of time, for both of us.

remote upload from fs when it finish,at the name it show the name of the file from fileserve not the name of the main file ,
example : if i remote this link www.fileserve.com/file/Pcjd5gw (name of the file moveon.avi) when it finish upload it will show the name in usershare is Pcjd5gw it isn't show moveon.avi,afterthat we need to edit the name it take long time if we have alot of link to remote ,can you make it to name of the file not the name from the fileserve,thanks :))

And I can confirm that I uploaded a file directly on usershare, and when I looked at it, it had 6 views, no facebook, no twitter, no post on forums, only files on usershare, and me on my account.

More interesting to uploader is downloads, and where downloaders are coming from (forums, not countries) , so we can target our uploads , and not waste time posting on forums that no one downloads from. Or upload files no one is interested in. Or we can target specific media files to specific forums. There is 0 filehosts with that option, some can only show a country, but not from where traffic is coming, is it google, is it some forum, blog, facebook or twitter...
You will save space, we will save time, more money will be earned in shorter amount of time, for both of us.

Nice suggestion.its already done, we'll have to just design a page for that ,for uploaders .wil be after were dont webmoney

remote upload from fs when it finish,at the name it show the name of the file from fileserve not the name of the main file ,
example : if i remote this link www.fileserve.com/file/Pcjd5gw (name of the file moveon.avi) when it finish upload it will show the name in usershare is Pcjd5gw it isn't show moveon.avi,afterthat we need to edit the name it take long time if we have alot of link to remote ,can you make it to name of the file not the name from the fileserve,thanks :))
hmm, Maybe you can name the file in the link when you are using RU.I've RU and it comes with the name of the file , not letters.

Last edited:

dude use long link name to remote upload a file example:http://www.fileserve.com/file/1234567/filename.part14.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back