UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jolge
2011-03-31 09:48:4855.28
PENDING

do you want pay ?
today is 11.4
how long should i wait ?

this is the 3rd time
answer me
4th time ???
today is 11 april
scam ?

payout system is awful
usershare was good on first days but now not good

Last edited:
i believe the files are gone, and wont come back again. Just think about it: we are talking about terrabytes of files. That much file had to saved on more then one hard drive. If a few hundrer gigabytes of files dissappear, you can say it was because of a failure - like a bad drive, a burned out dedicated server. But if we talk about this much files, it is more of a "easier to just increase rates and forget all the old files". It is much more cost and time effective.

i believe the files are gone, and wont come back again. Just think about it: we are talking about terrabytes of files. That much file had to saved on more then one hard drive. If a few hundrer gigabytes of files dissappear, you can say it was because of a failure - like a bad drive, a burned out dedicated server. But if we talk about this much files, it is more of a "easier to just increase rates and forget all the old files". It is much more cost and time effective.

Were doing both at the moment, the bonus would be for only users who lost files though.Not a global rate change.It took about a month for users to upload those files so we'll have it run with the increased rates for a mth.

i lost my payout money and Files too so what ill do usershare can u please reply
after email sent i didn't receive any reply when i ask help in support they said we have no access/dnt send email from gmail
then i used Hotmail more then 72hr i didn't recive anything

Usershare: it took me a year to upload those files. The increased rates worth noting if you don't have files which can be downloaded.
Theres nothing wrong with the upload function and I said were also working on gettting the data back and your saying just increase rates.Everyone knows if you dont get downloads the rates mean nothing so I'm not quite sure what you mean by this...
i lost my payout money and Files too so what ill do usershare can u please reply
after email sent i didn't receive any reply when i ask help in support they said we have no access/dnt send email from gmail
then i used Hotmail more then 72hr i didn't recive anything

what payout money you lost with files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back