UserShare.net - Highest Paying network around $65/1000 downloads (Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1aff14.jpg

waiting for payout..tell me when you will pay me..

Just got my payment. UserShare pays! Thanks!
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i16/920992.png[/slide]

But it still shows pending in my finance page.
[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i16/c7a30b.png[/slide]

Hope the FTP can be more stable. I couldn't login to FTP for few days.

@usershare,
pending0314.jpg

I think my payment has been pending for 5 working days. could you look into it, thnx, just pm my info.

so usershare you dont have plans to answer me?or pay me?
Your question made no sense , and it was not directed to us.You showed your payout message and asked when you are to be paid.It makes no sense because how is anyone to know and you didn't show when you requested payout? If you look back on your first post, a user asked you when you requested payout in order to help but you ignored him.

damn, i like this curve ^^
usershare.jpg

UserShare is one of the best Hosters... Little problems but them are doing a good job to fix all the problems.

@popular101: if you wanna get help, you will have to post when you requested it. they will pay, so its all fine

@usershare: I have one little problem... if i change the date at "My Reports" it dont get saved... could you change that?

Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
Error: Could not connect to server
I still couldn't login to FTP from ftp1.usershare.net.

damn, i like this curve ^^
usershare.jpg

UserShare is one of the best Hosters... Little problems but them are doing a good job to fix all the problems.

@popular101: if you wanna get help, you will have to post when you requested it. they will pay, so its all fine

@usershare: I have one little problem... if i change the date at "My Reports" it dont get saved... could you change that?

i like your curve man :)):D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back