D DJboutit Active Member 3,990 2010 571 10,550 Jan 12, 2016 #1 Here is a few example of the user ranks I use my forum PM me for a download link I did not create them a friend made them
Here is a few example of the user ranks I use my forum PM me for a download link I did not create them a friend made them
G graham25s Member 12 2014 0 90 Oct 16, 2016 #7 This is a pretty cool idea, look forward to using these ranks Keep up the great work.
R ramifenili Member 23 2016 2 60 Dec 18, 2016 #8 They look nice! But I would try to do something about those stars. I would recolore it (at least the central star) or use more when better range is.
They look nice! But I would try to do something about those stars. I would recolore it (at least the central star) or use more when better range is.