Please email support with your user ID. They will cancel your pay request and add that money back to your account. After that you can request the whole amount again.
At the moment we want to avoid all the bad luck porn bring to us. Who knows may be in the future we will allow it again. We are also considering a PPS only plan for porn up-loaders , let me know your thoughts.u will never grow if u dont allow adult, just see what happens to those who didnt do it, they re dead but u can see the others like rg, k2s ect :P
I have replied to your PM@UseFile
how abote my payment 32 $ admin ?
i recive inything i request my payment with payza
I HAVE responded to the message
please admin regular my problem
thenk's
im waiting
Hello for now we will keep at $15. If you need to request all balance due to porn rule change pls contact support with your user ID. They will help you do this before Next payment tomorrow.please lower the minimum payout to 5$
recived payment with WMZ,thanks
@lawina I do not see any payment request from your account. The amount of money you have is less than $15.
I have checked all pay request history and do not see any from your user ID lawina.
Also take a look at this. We are NOT a scam, may be you have an issue with not having enough payment methods to receive payments?
recived payment with WMZ,thanks
__________________
Added after 10 minutes:
If any one did not get their Payza payments please pm me here the following.
Your user ID, Amount requested, Payza email.
We will be making another Payza round tomorrow and I will double check above as well.
please admin
I have $14.277 in balance can you pay to My payza
user : masterdz
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us