Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

USB Undetected... OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

22 comments

Its dead, i mean you cant really afford a 10$ usb stick? I doubt that. Just try to spare 1$ a day and you will get it for 10 days.

For the gay porn, mate i think you are in wrong hands. I dont have nothing against gays, but have you ever seen how many hot/sexy girls got outside? What do you look in a man, hair everywhere.

Its not too late you can change, do not waste your life for nothing.

Sorry for offtopic but i couldn't agree with him, thats so fucking sick. I dont want to see anyone in this kind of troubles, so please try to do something else or go kill yourself. Thanks

I agree with justice. Change the life dude, enjoy it to the fullest :)
 
Well i ReaLLy Have important files in that usb, for those guys who really tried to help, thank You. Mods can close this now as the discussion is going pointless. :((
 
contact Ontrack data recovery centre. they will recover data. but the same time they will charge around 500$ + for the data recovered ..........:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
I am Hillsid3. I consider myself as extraordinary - and we are unique in our own ways. listening to music, watching...
1,535
Messages
13
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom