Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

USB Undetected... OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 1gb AData USB here, it's working for a long time already. Then one day, i plugged it into the usb port, Boom, nothing happens. I didn't do anything to it, Do you guys know a solution for this problem? :'(
 

22 comments

damn, u can afford internet connection(probably worth more than 10$) but not PD (USB Pen drive)

r u kidding ?
 
Its dead, i mean you cant really afford a 10$ usb stick? I doubt that. Just try to spare 1$ a day and you will get it for 10 days.

For the gay porn, mate i think you are in wrong hands. I dont have nothing against gays, but have you ever seen how many hot/sexy girls got outside? What do you look in a man, hair everywhere.

Its not too late you can change, do not waste your life for nothing.

Sorry for offtopic but i couldn't agree with him, thats so fucking sick. I dont want to see anyone in this kind of troubles, so please try to do something else or go kill yourself. Thanks
 
Its dead, i mean you cant really afford a 10$ usb stick? I doubt that. Just try to spare 1$ a day and you will get it for 10 days.

For the gay porn, mate i think you are in wrong hands. I dont have nothing against gays, but have you ever seen how many hot/sexy girls got outside? What do you look in a man, hair everywhere.

Its not too late you can change, do not waste your life for nothing.

Sorry for offtopic but i couldn't agree with him, thats so fucking sick. I dont want to see anyone in this kind of troubles, so please try to do something else or go kill yourself. Thanks


He owns about gay porn sites, Dont know why he is crying over 1GB of gay porn :|
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

H
Active Member · Joined
I am Hillsid3. I consider myself as extraordinary - and we are unique in our own ways. listening to music, watching...
1,535
Messages
13
Reactions
38
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom