Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i have more!!! it just keeps coming!!!

(9:47:36 PM) DOTcom: im Flu!d now.
(9:47:40 PM) DOTcom: people dont even know that guy yet.

(9:37:09 PM) DOTcom: i know
(9:37:14 PM) DOTcom: im saying
(9:37:19 PM) DOTcom: it seemed like fake
(9:37:38 PM) DOTcom: oh this goes deeper then the domain
(9:37:51 PM) DOTcom: dont fuck katz up let him live
(9:37:51 PM) DOTcom: lmao
(9:38:02 PM) DOTcom: he told me what tippie said
(9:38:03 PM) DOTcom: listen
(9:38:06 PM) DOTcom: he wants me to be smod
(9:38:14 PM) DOTcom: on the new wtg
(9:38:32 PM) DOTcom: keep this on the dl
(9:38:54 PM) DOTcom: i could totally get admin
(9:39:00 PM) DOTcom: im 90% certain
(9:39:07 PM) DOTcom: hmm
(9:39:28 PM) SECUR: Im not going to ask anything of you.
(9:39:35 PM) SECUR: Fate will decide.

You can believe what you read, or believe the end result. I did what I had to do to help my friend. They can post all the logs, and it will never look good for me. But keep in mind that I at one point had all of the warezthegfx domains and if I was doing it to achieve them I wouldnt have sent them to katz.

Dont believe the hype. ;)

Regards
d0tCOM

Don't you guys understand that this was the plan from the beginning?

Oh please keep the logs coming!

It's been a plan from the beginning, ofcourse he's going to look bad. He had to to get the .com back!

.animal just leave the site since you are clearly sharing your account.

sharing my account? well since your the mastermind of all this thinking it was the plan from the beginning when you clearly didnt know what happened when the server was rooted. you dont even know who rooted the server!! that shows how smart you are!

your pathetic...

sharing my account? well since your the mastermind of all this thinking it was the plan from the beginning when you clearly didnt know what happened when the server was rooted. you dont even know who rooted the server!! that shows how smart you are!

your pathetic...

Your an idiot, i'm not even talking to you anymore.

I'd like a response from pimpj, of which i know he's reading this thread.

yours simply getting owned right now. you dont even know who rooted the server you think you have the domains, you think your paypal account is secure. you think im sharing my account? your the idiot.

To0 / Artifax / TorrentFreak / Prodigy
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=3487
SCAMMER
OFFICIALLY ON THE DNT (DO NOT TRUST LIST)

Eh yeah i'd like to to request a lock. We all know what happened in the past with to0, he's paid for it. This is just getting out of hand and ridicilous.

This is exactly why we need a european based moderator!

.Animal = SECUR no doubt lol.

Everyone has gone through this with me before, end of story. Stop diverting attention .animal. I am not the topic here.

no youre rooted server is the topic here. and you are pointing the fingers in the wrong way and it seems that no one has asked me who did it.. which i find quite disturbing.

It doesn't matter who did it .animal. I was curious at first how it wen't down. I figured that all out now. Either way, the good side won. Server was disconnected from the net prior to it being purged. So good luck. Keep singing.

no youre rooted server is the topic here. and you are pointing the fingers in the wrong way and it seems that no one has asked me who did it.. which i find quite disturbing.

lmao so your "braggin" :) get a girlfriend or a wife and calm down

USAW will always be on top , it doesnt matter who ya are ,or waht ya have.. There is DB backup etc's.. Its just common sense.. Hack USAW, you will loose , brag about it on here, it will be online faster than you think.. USAW always PREVAils its a Prodigy :P

Hey ladies! fyi i rooted your server! i am stealing your domains back! there is no such thing as SECUR or whichever you may call him. Come at me! ill fuck your world up pussies!

oh yeah, i cant WAIT till WTG is back up! there is a nice backdoor in your current database that anyone can find if your not idiots! same with USAWarez! so have fun!

1245087926_troll-detected.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back