Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

For those who care USAWarez is temporarily down as technicians install a fresh OS and HD. There is a 48 hour expectancy.

How we first found out: Scroll to 3:28 in the convo and you can hear Catz coming in and telling us our server is rooted: http://www.4shared.com/file/205669832/470a9d51/1799a5128d55c1460b5e589f77c2aa.html

The box has been ripped off the rack until this situation is resolved.

The box was disconnected shortly after the intrusion occurred and no information was leaked. So everything appears to be fine in that aspect. This is just a security precaution we are taking to ensure the server is 100% secure.

This whole thing is odd, very odd. We now have the .com back for WarezTheGFX - which DotCom received in trade for USAWarez root.

I'm still wondering what exactly happened here, this whole situation is insane :unsure:

54 comments
It's insane indeed.

What happened shouldn't get public to much but dotcom did us a huge favour by obtaining the .com domain.

Dotcom for president for all i care ;)

What can you possibly still be wondering about? Haven't I thoroughly explained the situation? If you need to know how you got rooted I will personally explain. But I wish not to disclose this information in public.

Regards, and I'm glad I could help.
d0tCOM

What can you possibly still be wondering about? Haven't I thoroughly explained the situation? If you need to know how you got rooted I will personally explain. But I wish not to disclose this information in public.

Regards, and I'm glad I could help.
d0tCOM

The problem here is that my server was rooted out - without any warning whatsoever <_<

It's good that WarezTheGFX.com is now out of SECUR's hands, but at what price? My server was compromised as a result.

Ridiculous. I'm glad that I could render my server, my time for all this to happen. Jesus christ.

interesting... how i havent been online in 2 months.. havent talked to secur or anyone in 2 months.. and coming back to the bullshit drama that never ends. if your server was rooted by secur thats pretty lame. he cant root shit hahaha. he would always ask me to do it.. so nice one.. cant even get your facts straight. or maybe someone else rooted it? hmmmm. have fun!

well its interesting i come back and i know more information then any of the victims or suspects. and its interesting that fingers are being pointed in the complete wrong way haha

DOTcom rooted USAWarez.com!

(3:39:05 PM) DOTcom: look
(3:39:08 PM) DOTcom: i need you to help me a sec
(3:39:12 PM) DOTcom: how can i import the shit
(3:39:14 PM) DOTcom: its 800mb
(3:39:20 PM) DOTcom: if i help him import it
(3:39:23 PM) DOTcom: i gain trust
(3:39:29 PM) DOTcom: you see that? or is it just me
(3:39:35 PM) SECUR: LOL
(3:42:13 PM) SECUR: mysql -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD DATABASENAME < MYDATABASE.sql
(3:42:57 PM) DOTcom: idk how to do that
(3:42:59 PM) DOTcom: ouch
(3:43:01 PM) DOTcom: speedbump
(3:43:03 PM) DOTcom: lmao
(3:43:08 PM) DOTcom: my point is though
(3:43:15 PM) DOTcom: if we dont get theyre db up
(3:43:20 PM) DOTcom: they wont be up
(3:43:22 PM) DOTcom: for a while
(3:43:26 PM) DOTcom: if they come u
(3:43:27 PM) DOTcom: *up
(3:43:34 PM) DOTcom: which fucks the plan
(3:43:41 PM) DOTcom: and also i can earn trust here
(3:44:23 PM) DOTcom: teamviewer or some shit
(3:44:24 PM) DOTcom: ?
(3:44:29 PM) DOTcom: can be done through tv?
(3:47:34 PM) DOTcom: look come here
(3:47:42 PM) DOTcom: i need to sound credible
(3:47:46 PM) DOTcom: and i dont know wtf im talking about
(3:47:57 PM) DOTcom: hes making a chat with catz strspeed and me
(3:48:01 PM) DOTcom: about getting into ssh
(3:48:02 PM) DOTcom: and shit
(3:48:07 PM) DOTcom: come here i dont know wtf im talking about man
(3:59:56 PM) SECUR: if you do this you get admin?
(4:00:07 PM) DOTcom: possibly
(4:00:16 PM) DOTcom: this would gain trust
(4:00:19 PM) DOTcom: like a motherfucker
(4:00:59 PM) DOTcom: just waiting for str
(4:01:00 PM) DOTcom: to approve
(4:01:07 PM) DOTcom: supposedly
(4:01:10 PM) DOTcom: to0 is turning ssh on
(4:01:16 PM) DOTcom: so i hope that doesnt mean hes doing it
(4:01:36 PM) DOTcom: but damn catz vouches for me like a motherfucker
(4:01:45 PM) DOTcom: like ive known him for months
hmmm.. idk what your thinking but i know who fucked you over!

.animal you just got called back to warezthegfx kid. Don't be mad that the site is gone from your evil wannabee hitlers hands.

Kid you need to stay out of the scene, because you got nothing to offer.

well its interesting i come back and i know more information then any of the victims or suspects. and its interesting that fingers are being pointed in the complete wrong way haha

hmmm.. idk what your thinking but i know who fucked you over!

Dude you are falling for secur's manipulative shit again? He got ditched by me and strspeed and now you are defending him again already after he got rid of you for the money?

Pathetic...

p.s. You can post any log you want in the end he gave us the domains and he was talking to me the entire time. You got no clue what you are on about GTFO before i have it requested for you being banned, since you are clearly sharing your account with SECUR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back