[US/NL] Arvixe.com - $1 First Month - CloudFlare + Railgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am sorry to hear your experience with us was not satisfactory. May I ask when you signed up with us? If you'd like, I'd be happy to investigate the issues you experienced and look into the support you received. To do this, I'd just need your billing username or a ticket ID to look up.

It only took you 12 days to reply to my post about my bad experience with your hosting. That's pretty much on par with how slow your company's support is.

There's no need for you to go out of your way to investigate any issues. By the time you finally are done investigating and come back with a response, this internet thing we currently use will likely be obsolete and we'll be using the next generation of communication.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear your experience with us was not satisfactory. May I ask when you signed up with us? If you'd like, I'd be happy to investigate the issues you experienced and look into the support you received. To do this, I'd just need your billing username or a ticket ID to look up.

It only took you 12 days to reply to my post about my bad experience with your hosting. That's pretty much on par with how slow your company's support is.

There's no need for you to go out of your way to investigate any issues. By the time you finally are done investigating and come back with a response, this internet thing we currently use will likely be obsolete and we'll be using the next generation of communication.

I do apologize for the delayed response. I didn't get a notification for your reply and am not active within this community as I am in others though that is something I am looking to change in the near future.

Our support operates 24 / 7 via email, live chat, ticket and phone. We're the only hosting company with a dedicated liaison program and are one of the only companies where we have a dedicated 24/7 QA department should you not be satisfied with any communication you've had with us. On top of that, 99% of our team is on Skype including our management team.

My point being, we make ourselves one of the most accessible companies in hosting and given our size that isn't something you're going to see much. I'd love to help you out here but if you're not willing to provide a ticket or your billing username, there isn't much I can do for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back