Shared [US/DE] SmokeHost Shared Services | cPanel | DMCA Protected | Satisfaction Guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are aware of the downtime and our main node is down. This will take a few more hours to solve. Please bear with us. Please check our twitter for instant updates.

Twitter.com/SmokeHost

My VPs has been down for 6 hours. The ammount of downtime i have been having with my vps since the short time i have been with you is not good. Too much downtime.

Please get this rectified so i can get my sites back.

My VPs has been down for 6 hours. The ammount of downtime i have been having with my vps since the short time i have been with you is not good. Too much downtime.

Please get this rectified so i can get my sites back.
I just replied you on your MSN. And we have been working on it since the last 3 hours.

why change the words to say the same thing? <_<

how about yoda mode: "down too is my shared server"

anyway im waiting to get this solved soon, im losing $$$ each passing hour with the server down. :'(
I get what you mean guys and we know its down and like any host would do, we are working on it.

This is an official downtime, the last we had was in mid December. Every client affected will be compensated.

Our Live Support is online but the MSN is online. For updates you may contact
MSN@SmokeHost.net (It's a Windows Live ID)

Last edited:
I cancelled my shared hosting plan and moved to another provider........this is the second or third time within my first month i am facing problems with them.....

I cancelled my shared hosting plan and moved to another provider........this is the second or third time within my first month i am facing problems with them.....

Well why don't you point out the problems? And were they all caused by us? I'll be awaiting your reply. If you are going to complain, better do it in full. Thanks :))

Here is my review after a month. I cancelled my plan due to the server being pretty slow. I don't blame them though since it was a German shared even though I asked Deep for US before I purchased. Their DNS issues made me move out 2 weeks ago when my site was down for half the users for a couple of days. I didn't create any support ticket because after talking to Deep on msn it felt like I am dealing with kids. Who knows it might have changed now that I see more staff.

Here is my review after a month. I cancelled my plan due to the server being pretty slow. I don't blame them though since it was a German shared even though I asked Deep for US before I purchased. Their DNS issues made me move out 2 weeks ago when my site was down for half the users for a couple of days. I didn't create any support ticket because after talking to Deep on msn it felt like I am dealing with kids. Who knows it might have changed now that I see more staff.

I just checked the records for stolethe.net. You had signed up on the 8th. We didn't have US based slots till the 16th of January. But I'll have a look again.
Update: I don't see any support tickets either...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back