UploKing.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 downloads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I faced same problem on yesterday, but after clicking import files, it shows me uploaded files after 5 mins.

AT This Time,
After completing upload @80MB/s, I can't see any file after importing ftp files(Did you click "Import ftp files" ?)
Now, using FileZilla, I upload files, it prompt me to overwrite etc. I deleted all files then uploaded with 60MB/s. but no files on account>
Impressive speed but no files.lol!

One more thing, I do not know other users, but mine, each time I go to uploking, I allways must fill again account and password. (I am using Firefox and chrome)
About ftp we are working to make it faster.
About login - Please check if you are not logged in on 2 browsers at the same time or 2 different ip.

UploKing,

Płacimy w ciągu 7 dni roboczych. Moim zdaniem to nie jest dobre, powinieneś płacić w każdym tygodniu w określonym jednym dniu.

Last edited:
fix it

y7Cju7l.png

Add Webmoney then i start use upload king

i have to say the rate changes is not good for me, now im earning less having the same downloads, my average file size is from 200MB to 400MB and from tier A so was earning up 30 but now it's up 25

Uploking plz fix the file not appearing in files manager problem after uploading using both web and FTP. I got the payment I was very happy to start uploading again ,but now after uploading no file appears, almost everyone is having the same problem, plz FIX IMMEDIATELY or else upholders will leave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back